Chapter 7

[unedited]

As soon as I went out of the police station I went to house of... F/n.... I slowly reached my hand to the door and knocked, still shaking from the things I saw.. F/n opened the door and hugged me, crying and knowing what happened because she saw me in blood, tears and I was shaking like crazy.. She called her parents and they came. They knew what happened and knew that calling the police won't help now. They picked my stuff and went to f/n's room. I went behind them with f/n
We entered the room and as soon as we did so, we changed into our pijamas because it was night already.

We ate some food since we were hungry and went to our room. We had to sleep but we didn't want to. We opened the windows so it won't be hot in the room, and stayed up all night, chatting and stuff. It was around midnight when we heard bushes outside. We ignored at first but then we heard climbing and f/n's phone turned on by itself. We were scared as never and went under our bed. We saw some foot jumping on the ground form the window, and one from the palace her phone was. One of them had black jeans and black shoes and the other one brown boots.

Some seconds passed and we were still under the bed. Then, one glitchy voice said "EJ! I didn't know you have to kill same people as me! " Then one other voice said "No Ben, I just have to find one girl that is in this house but I know where she is" Then the glitchy voice said "Oh I know too. She is with her best friend now.. " At the moment he finished we were found looking at them. One was like a normal person, blonde hair one green hat but he didn't have eyes, just some red dots in them and something linking from them. And the other one had brown messy hair, and a blue mask.

They dragged us out and threw us ont he ground. F/n started to scream and then the masked man said, "There is no need to scream, no one will hear you... " Then they put us in bags and went to the forest.

While they were dragging us, I just heard bushes and wooden stick cracking. Nothing else. Then, we stopped. As we stopped I heard some more people coming and someone coming closer. Then I heard "Do it Toby" And I heard f/n screaming for a second and then all went silence.

That's it, it's my end, I'm going to die now!
Those were all the thoughts I had at the moment. Then I heard footsteps coming to me. Something kicked me. I screamed for a second and then blacked out...

_________________________________________

The is is the end of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! ❤❤❤