Chapter 2

Y/n's pov.

My alarm clock went off in the morning. I turned to see that I have an hour to get ready for school. I got up, and went to the bathroom to check myself.

When I looked in the mirror, I saw a monster. My hair was all messed up, and I had huge bags under my eyes. I didn't sleep at all. I've been only crying, so I looked swollen as well.

I took a quick cold shower to snap me out of tiredness, dried my hair, did some of my makeup to not look dead, and went to my wardrobe to take clothes I'm going to wear for the day. I didn't do much. I took a black oversized hoodie to make me comfortable through the day, amdight blue jeans.

I got down stairs to be met with my parents but they weren't there. I got near the kitchen counter and saw a note on it, next to a plate of food.

Y/n, me and dad had to leave early for work, that's why we aren't at home at the moment. Make sure to get to school on time. I made you food, I hope you like it.

Love,
Mom

I put the note down after reading it and took a glance at the plate. It was nothing special. Bacon and eggs. I took some orange juice from the fridge and poured it into a glass, and sat down  to eat.

After I finished my breakfast, and put the plate in the sink, I went to my hallway. I tied my hair, put on my white vans, took my black backpack, and headed to school.

The school looked pretty normal. Just like any other day. I'm walking down the halls and everyone is just chatting with each other, just like she's still here and like everything is fine.

Not so long after the bell rang signaling us that we should head to the class. I walked in the class and took my seat. I saw Bella, Emily and Rianna glancing at me, but I just ignored them. Not so long after the teacher entered.

"Kids, I believe you're all well aware of the death of our student Cindy Brooks and her family" The teacher said Asi treated up again, but I wiped my teats away before anyone could notice.

"Even though, the class won't be dismissed. We will go outside and collect flowers to place on Cidny's desk" The teacher said as everyone granted and got up. I thought it was a really nice thing to do for her.

We got outside and started collecting flowers. Our school was placed near a pretty big forest, and near it I saw a beautiful white flower so I went to get it.

When I took it I noticed a figure standing there. I was getting closer and closer until I realized it was him. Eyeless Jack.

I fell down, got up, and fastly walked back to the rest. "What's wrong y/n?" My crush asked seeing how uneasy I seemed. "Oh, it's nothing" I said softly.

"Are you sure about that? You seem pretty worried" He said. "It's nothing, really, I'm just sad that she's you know..gone" I said looking down trying not to seem suspicious.

After that I felt a pair of hands around me. He hugged me. I was in slight shock, but soon after I hugged him back while blushing a bit. "I'm sad about that too. But let's get back, shall we?" He said breaking the hug.

I nodded and he took my hand, leading me back to the school where everyone else was headed. We entered and walked to her table, placing the flowers. There weren't too many not too little, just enough. I just wish she was back..