Chapter 13

The whole day passed and I couldn't still believe what happened. I decided to try and brush my thoughts off, but I couldn't. All I couldn't think of was him, and that kiss. "Maybe I should go find f/n and Ben? Yeah, maybe I should." I told myself as I got up.

I went out of the room and went to f/n's door. I knocked but nothing. Again, and nothing. Again, and again nothing! "Maybe she was with Ben all this time," I thought so I went to his room. I knocked but all I could hear was "Stop you dum fuk!" From f/n and "Bish you can't win me in this game! I'm a fuking masTeR!!" From Ben.

Since I found out none of them was going to open the door, I walked in myself. I tip toes, since none noticed me yet, walked up behind them and screamed. They panicked, screamed and jumped, causing them to throw their controllers and both lose the game. I was laughing like crazy, while they turned to me and gave me death glares.

As I called myself down, I sat down and said "What have you been doing all day?" While looking at them both giving them that ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°) look. They turned their heads to each other, wide eyed, blushing, and then turned back to me.

"Playing video games. S-She thought she could win me. But n-O!" Ben said, screaming the last part. "Ay!! I was about but you sabotaged me u dum fuk!!!" F/n screamed back, and just as that, the fight begun.

I laughed a but to myself. "Aish.. When will you finally date?" I said making them shit their heads to me with wide eyes. "D-Date? We don't even like each other!" F/n said trying to defend herself, making Ben a lil sad, hardly noticeable. "Oh really? Darling, it's obvious.. Now just kiss and date already! Let my ship fucking sail!!" I aaisnin excitement.

They gave each other the look again and decided to ignore me and continue with the video games. I stood up and went outside. There, I met Toby, all covered in blood. The smell of dead bodies made me want to puke.

"Hey y/n! W-What-tcha doing her-e?" He said in his always filled with excitement voice. "Ah, nothing Toby, how was the kill?" I said giving him an eye smile. "A-Ah, hard bu-t succ-essful-l!" Toby said and then continued "Whe-n wil-l we c-continue the t-trainin-g?" He asked me.

"Any time," I said and then he looked at the door and back at me. "N-Now, what-wereyoudo-ingtheree-e??" Toby asked curious as always. "Ah, just visiting the love birds." I said while looking back at the door. "Lts go grab some snacks shall we?" I asked as he nodded, and we both left.

______________________

Hey I'm back! Currently I can only tell you that the new chapter will probably be after 28th, since currently, I'm in Gothenburg, in Sweden. I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't upload, my phone was taken away, and I didn't have a chance to tell you, and I've been going through some other problems. I hope you understand, and love yaa! ❤❤❤

And sorry that the chapter is so short! I barely found time even for this ;-;