Na Na Na Chapter 2 *Discovering Nicki and the 'first date'*

Louis’s POV

*later*

I was on my laptop when I got a direct message from a fan that had a link. I clicked on it and the video was called, Dance For You Beyonce coreo by Nicki so I started to watch it. “HOLY SHIZ!” She was good, but she was all like whoa, she was doing body rolls, grinding, doing some really complicated stuff, and with no struggle! Hold it, is that Danielle? YEAH! “HARRY!!! LIAM!!!”

“What Louis?” Harry said eating a banana and texting.

“Where is Liam?” I asked. My eyes were really wide.

“I’m right here Louis.” Liam said walking into the room.

“Come here watch this.” They both came and sat next to me. I restarted the video and made it full screen. Harry’s jaw hit the floor about 20 seconds in.

“I- I- Is that, Ni- Ni- Nicki?” Harry stuttered.

“Yeah, now here comes,” I started.

“DANIELLE!” Liam screamed, “They worked together?”

“Apparently.” I said.

“Danielle told me she was doing a dance to this song but she never told me who with.” Liam said.

“How did you find this!” Harry said giving me the evil eye.

“A fan direct messaged me it on Twittah.”

“What did the message say?” Harry asked.

“Ummm….” I pulled up Twitter, “Hey Louis, I was looking at stuff on YouTube and I found this video of Danielle, yes I know you are dating El but Liam didn’t follow me, YET, so ya!”

“Whoa.” Harry said.

“I wonder if she will tell you about this.” Liam said.

“Its no big deal I’m not dating her so its all good.” Harry said.

“Lets see.” I started looking at other videos by that chick and it turns out it was that studios account so there were more videos. We spent about an hour looking at more of them, man could Nicki dance.

“This is just weird.” Liam said.

“What’s weird?” Niall said coming into the room.

“Look.” Harry said waving him over. I started a video.

*10 seconds later*

“WHOA! That’s Nicki!” Niall screamed.

“Yup.” Liam, Harry, and I said at the same time.

“Whats Ni-” Zayn started.

“Come here.” Harry said. Zayn walked over and looked.

“Whoa.” He said quietly.

“Yeah, and she worked with Danielle.” Liam said.

“Really?” Niall and Zayn asked.

“Yup.” Liam replied.

“We need to meet this girl.” Zayn said.

“Yeah.” We all said.

 Harry gave us the evil eye and left the room.  “SHES MINE!” He yelled. We all started laughing.

END OF POV

Harry’s POV

*In the car going home*

 I couldn’t believe that was Nicki, but she looked good.  I barely knew her but yet I knew so much about her, yeah, on that account there was an about me video so I know stuff. Would it be creepy if I was asked her how work was and how the classes were? Hmm. My hands tightened on the steering wheel. I wonder if the guys liked her. They seemed to be pretty excited to meet her, but Zayn and Niall seemed to excited.  I can’t wait to see Nicki tomorrow.