Chapter 8 *Bring It Back*

-still Nicki’s POV-

“HARRY!” I screamed dropping my bags. He turned around and saw me, and as soon as I saw his face I burst into tears, “Harry.”

“Nicki!” He said running to me. My arms and legs wrapped around him and I gave him a long passionate kiss. The tears that were streaming my face fell to the floor. I was so happy to see him, it had been a whole month since the last time I saw him. I missed him so much. I pulled away so I could look at his face.

“I missed you so much.” I squeaked.

“I missed you too.” He said with tears running down his face.

“Harry, don’t cry.” I giggled as I brushed his hair out of his face.

“Then you stop crying.” He laughed.

“No, I missed my boyfriend.” I said.

 “I missed my girlfriend.” He said.

“Come on Louis needs some love too.” Louis said hugging me.

“Lou! How are you?” I asked.

“I am brilliant! It is so good to see you again Nicki,” He started.

“Hey, you just stole my word!” Liam yelled.

“BRILLIANT!” he said, then he whispered in my ear, “Harry was a mess without you, and he got asked about you so many times that when we got back to the hotel room he would start crying.”

“Awe! I love you Louis.” I said. I kissed Louis on the cheek then ran over to Harry, he was in the middle of hugging Ty but I didn’t care. I whispered in his ear, “I love you,” then I ran over to Liam and hugged him.

“Nicki! Welcome home!” He said.

“Oh, Liam! I missed you and your sweet smile.” I kissed his cheek.

“I missed your smile too.” He smiled. I felt a tugging on my hips and I was pulled from Liam.

“AH!” I screamed.

“Got you!” Zayn said turning me around to hug him.

“Zayn,” I said kissing his cheek then hugging him.

“I missed you.” He said

“I missed you more Zayn.” I said.

“I know.” He smirked.

“You are crazy.” I giggled.

“My turn!” Niall said.

Zayn let go of me and I hugged Niall, “Nialler! I missed you!”

“I missed you too.” He said squeezing me.

“Uh, Niall. I love you.” I softly whispered.

“I love you too.” He said.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Alright, time to get the luggage.” Harry said.

“Lets go.” Ty said grabbing Niall’s hand as they started walking.

“Oh! I wanna hold Nicki’s hand!” Louis screamed.

“Ok?” I questioned.

Louis took my hand and we skipped down the hall to luggage singing Daughters by John Mayer. A few fans started screaming and we all waved and just kept walking, or in Louis and I’s case, skipping.

“Here we are.” Louis said stopping.

“OH! There is my bag!” I said grabbing my zebra stripped bag that had hot pink handles and a rhinestone N on it.

“Is that one Ty’s?” He asked pointing to the same bag in purple that had a T on it.

“Yup!” I said.

“Cool!” He said pulling it off of the conveyer belt, “holy poo, what is in here!?”

“I have no idea.” I said, “there is one more bag, it is bright green.”

“Whos is that?” Louis asked with wide eyes.

“It’s the stuff we go in Mexico.” I laughed

“Oh, ok.” He sighed in relief.

“Oh you got my bag! Thanks Lou.” Ty said kissing Louis’s cheek and taking the bag, “holy poo, what did I pack!”