The perfect jodi OS part 2

Hello people here i am again with 2nd part of Manan the perfect jodi OS. Sorry for the late guys but i had some urgency please don't mind. So ya thanks for your votes guys but ya please give more response guys i seriously need it. Now lets peep in the story.

Scene 4

A beautiful morning where our love birds are seen sleeping peacefully in each other arms. Due to the sun rays manik is the one who woke up first and the scene in front of him made him smile to his fullest. His nandu is cuddling more into him in order to avoid rays. Her chubby cheeks which are formed into puff shape, her eye brows turning into frowns and her juicy lips which are pouted everything looked so adorable to him. Unable to resist himself he urgently kissed her smoothly which made the frowns on her face disappear. She too responded him equally and after few minutes of smooching her lips he left her again giving her a small peck. 

M:  Good morning love.

N : Good morning mannu. I love you. 

M : I love you too. Now get up fast you remember today you had an important meeting. 

N : Shit. I forgot. I am late. Get up fast i have to get ready mannu. 

Within seconds she immediately goes to washroom.     

M : Relax jaan you will fall. 

Then he sees she already left and leaving a sigh that he cannot change her he went to kitchen to make a coffee for himself and breakfast for his love. 

Here nandu after bath she gets ready fast in a semi formal which is comfortable to her and applies a little makeup and goes down. 

She first goes to manik & hugs him tight and he reciprocates back and kisses on her forehead. 

M : Looking beautiful and sexy love. 

N : Thank you but i am getting late i am going manik. Bye .

M : What ? Noway come with me first. 

He takes her to dining table and makes her eat by his own hands. 

N : mannu please i am already late. See i have ate enough now let me go. 

M : No more talks there is time no need to hurry ok. Eat full.