The perfect jodi part 3

Hello people. Here i am back with another superb part of Manan the perfect jodi OS. Thanks for the votes guys but i want more yaar please give your comments and votes guys. Now come lets peep in to the story.

Scene 5

Our couple Manan are sitting in garden like manik is sitting in a swing and nandu is sitting beside him lying her half body on him and he is giving his hands as a support hugging her.

N : Mannu i need to ask you one thing and you will not say no ok. 

M : Baby when did i said NO to you when you asked me something. U are free to ask anything jaan and it will be yours.

N : Ok listen calmly don't get angry ok. 

M : Baby when you know i will get angry why to ask now. We are laying peacefully why are spoiling my mood? 

N : Mannu..........

M : Ok fine shoot.

She holds his hands and kisses on his knuckles and looks lovingly at him

N : Mannu i know you love me and  you are my one and only overly possessed and overly protective boyfriend and now my wish is to learn car driving. And you promised me you will not say no. So dare you say NO. 

Manik was just went pale and blankly staring at her. She closed her eyes expecting him to yell at her but not getting any response she open her one eye meekly and looked at him who is looking at her all blankly. 

She shook him once and he came to sense and without saying anything he just left from there to inside their house. She also follows. He goes in sits in living room and switches on tv and started watching it without saying anything.  She sees him keenly and his cold behavior ans she comes and sits besides him.