Chapter 03: Safe

The person standing before the master was neither old enough to be a man nor young enough to be called a child. Yet he stood, stopping the two headed axe from performing its final strike with nothing but his bare hand. No blood drips as the blade touched his flesh, however a crack appeared on the metallic surface with a clang.

The master widened his eyes in stupefaction as the black haze circled around the boy's body and smothered his pale hands. Even the herb of monster was silent by his display of power. Stupid as they seem, they knew that he was someone that holds more superior power than their own. But they did not back down as the Master hoped, instead they react to his power with a cry of war, followed by one another, and all  held out their weapons, their armor gleaming shiny against their dirty fur.

The tension grew between them. The master felt almost out of place—awkward even—as he was the only one not affected by the thirst to kill each other. He was focused on only one goal—get out of here alive with the boy and reclaim his rightful award.

Wait—the boy? The master felt an unusual lightness on his left shoulder as he remembered. He feared for the worst.

And not to his disappointment the boy, indeed was not there. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So hi everyone, haha xD. Look here I seriously don't know what to write for this chapter but somehow it comes out okay so I'll leave it at that. Right now I decided to update every Wednesday (the day the manhwa uodates) so I hope u check this up. And Really, KingdomTail and Blueremix just updated too xD Wow... that's kind of a concidence :D. It's glad to see you guy update though, just saying. Keep up the good work, my friend!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D