Chapter 04: Mr. Suspicous

Why is god trying to get me killed? He cried in bitter resentment.

He was quite positive that the boy was right here just a moment ago! This made no sense. After all, nothing made sense. He didn't know how he got himself into this mess in the first place!

And who the heck is that guy? Master finally lost his cool.

To add more to his misfortune, something flew right pass his cheek at an incredible speed which he failed to see, and thus bringing him to the reality he wished to escape from. Master touched his cheek only to feel a line of blood escaped from beneath his skin; the cut was no deeper than a paper cut.  

Luckily enough, whatever 'it' was, it was not meant for him but for the suspicious person guarding his front.

For a moment, Master thought it was the end for his benefactor. He was defenseless to that attack...unless he has eyes behind his back.

But it was proved to be futile incursion, and for a moment it convinced the Master that maybe he has one or two behind his back after all...

In a split second, Mr. Suspicious (Blackie suits him better) summoned his black aura and solidified it until it took a spear-like shape in which he slashed the demon in front of him without mercy.  Its axe also broke into tiny pieces of shard, reflecting their mirror-self as it went flying in all direction. Then he spun around in a smooth movement to face the unknown threat that was charging at him with full speed. He quickly deflected it with his weapon, his eyes glinting with triumph. The silvery axe (why so many axes?) that he hit lodged itself into the wall with such force that it might drove the blade to the other side of the concrete. The small debris fell on the floor beneath the broken walls, increasing the damages they caused—well he caused.

All of this happens in a mere second.

The Master stood paralyzed once again, but this time with a mixture of shock and fear for his ally or foe. Against all odds, he dearly hope that he is an ally. His power is on par with the strongest class of Magician, or perhaps even stronger. To escape this maze, his power is necessary.

Master could see a black liquid dripped from his spear as he stood; no doubt it was the blood of a demon he just killed. He took notice of his unique features now that the stranger faced him. His skin was a pale color of white which contradicts to his black appearance. But it was his eyes that brought his attention. It was glowing azure blue, almost too bright to be affected by the ray of sunlight outside. It makes him look almost inhuman. Furthermore, he was blessed with an incredibly HANDSOME face that disturbed the Master to no end—he must be a playboy with that face! If the girls see him...he didn't even want to know...

His height range from somewhere near 155 centimeters; possibly around 13 years olds. It reminds him of how young he is and even more surprise at the idea of someone possessing such strength at that age.

 Then he spotted a Magician symbol on his right opisthenar.

And that is when the battle broke out.

 ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What's up readers and friends :D. This is the chapter I promise for this week... and forgive me if you think it suck or anything bad. I tried my best to write, but somehow it came out like this which is... I think it's pretty good considering that I never write an action story before. So please read and enjoy, if possible comment. Compliments and critisms are always welcome. Thank you for reading this. It's a shame that I can't thanks you guy personally (aside from KingdomTail and Blueremix, and lycieratia & DoctorandDetective) because I don't know who is reading this story. So it would makes me happy if you comment or message me so I can know that there are other people who is reading this :) . Thank you :)

To Bluremix: Update, baka.

To KingdomTail: Tehe, the new update was funny xD

To Lycueratia: :3 I'm curently reading ur other story on https://m.fanfiction.net/u/3185070/

To DoctorandDetective: ...........I will defintitely watch Doctor Who but maybe later... haha sorry... TT^TT