Chapter 6

Rose^
————————————————————

Raysen and I were about a month shy of our one year anniversary when we were asked to watch his little sister, Rose, for the weekend. His dad and step-mom had business meetings all weekend and his brother was spending the weekend with friends from school and they needed someone the watch her. She woke us up at two in the morning screaming because she had a nightmare and spent the rest of the night in bed with us. The weekends were our time to chill out since we didn't any classes so Raysen usually slept until nine-thirty while I wake up at seven/seven-thirty. So I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for the three of us then went to wake up Raysen and Rose. When I got to the bedroom I saw Rose cuddled up to Raysen and Raysen had an arm wrapped around Rose in a protective stance. We spent the rest of the weekend caring for Rose, playing games, watching cartoons, baking, and pretty much anything that girl wanted to do. On our anniversary I told my parents and the rest of my family about Raysen and I. My grandparents were happy for me but they were upset that I didn't tell them sooner. Me being the only girl on my biological dad's side of the family, I had my protectors who weren't happy that I didn't tell them sooner but all in all, they handled it pretty well. My dads and brothers wanted to see him immediately and "see if he is worth my attention" according to all seven of them. My mom was really happy and my sisters wanted pictures so they could gossip between each other most likely. I know it sounds like a lot but it's not really. My dad and step-mom have two boys together and that leaves my mom with six kids; me, my two sisters, and the other three brothers. When you grow up with all of them you get used to it, and since I'm the oldest I had and still have a special bond with every single one of them.