chapter 5

Key
                    (F/th) = favorite headgear
                    (F/c) = favorite clothing
                    (F/s) = favorite shoes
                    (N/N) = nickname
{Y/N}'s POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEED* *BEEP*

"I'm up!" I said sitting up. I looked over at my clock and the time was 7. I turned it off and got up. I walked down to the kitchen to see the boys sleeping. I walked quitely over to the kitchen. I then grabbed a bowl,cearal, and some milk. I ate in the kitchen quitely then headed back up to the spare bedroom. I looked at the clock and it 8.

8 already. Wow I must have taken my time. What ever. Now what should I wear. Mmhh nothing to flashy nor showy.

I went to my suitcase and picked out (f/hg), (f/c), and (f/s). I grabbed my phone and headed out.

When I got to inkoplis Square it was full of inklings. Emperor is definitely here. I hope. Most likely. I tried to get into the cafe but no luck. I couldn't even get through the door. So I headed out to do a little turf so it'll pass the time. Before I got out of the crowd I heard someone yell my name. I ignored it and keep walking until someone grabbed my wrist. I ignored them and yelled piss off at them. But I did feel like someone was watching.

"N/N" someone yelled behind me. I immediately turn back to see Emperor running towards me. He grabbed my hand and ran back to the cafe dragging me. But he ran pass the cafe. "Where are you taking me" I yelled so he could hear me over the fangirls. "Some where" he said still running. "Where" I yelled back. "Where we can be alone" he said making a sharp turn.

We finally got where he wanted to go. It looked like the park? He then realized he was still holding hands with you. He immediately let go and turned away with a full face of yellow. "Hey Emperor" you said looking at him. "Y-Yeah" he said turning to face you. "Where did you learn my nickname" I said seriously pointing at his chest. "O-Oh u-uh Gloves told me" he said looking at me. I put my hands on my hips and turned my head away from him. He then started to look my body up and down. As I did that I closed my eyes. I then opened one to see Emperor slowly walk towards me with his eyes glued on my waist.

What in carps name is he looking at. I opened my eyes and started to back up. What I didn't realize is that I hit a wall and he pinned me. "You know. I haven't seen you blush at all. With all the contact I try to give you it's not enough. I want to see your face turn (f/c) and your ears steaming" he said as he started to wrap his arms around my waist.

What the hell. He can't be serous. I tried to push him off but he pulled me closer. A blush started to form. I tried ro fight it off but maybe I should give him what he wants.

"Don't fall in love" I remembered that. It wraped around my head and I couldn't get out the thought of my brother saying that. I decided that I should let him win. So I let the blush come. He looked surprised of how I let him win. But it was a little blush not enough to make him happy. He then started to put his hand in my shirt. "W-What are you doing" I said blushing harder then before.

*RING* *RING* I looked to the side to see my phone on the ground buzzing. Emperor looked over to and losened his grip on my waist. Here's my chance. I pushed him grabbed my phone and ran away.

Pistol. Where are you. When I got far enough I walked into an ally way to see who called me. My brother called. Mmhh why did he call. I'll call him once I'm safe. I'll call Pistol. No Gloves. Yeah Gloves. I looked through my contacts for Gloves. Found it. I pushed the call button. It rang for a little bit.

"Hello" Gloves said.
"Hey is your house locked" I asked.
"No but why do you need to get into the house" he asked.
"Umm. Something happened and I need to relax" I said sighing at the end.
"Alright" he said and hanged up.

I put my phone up and started to make my way to his house. On my way I swear I saw Emperor looking for me. So I started running towards Gloves house. When I finally got there I opened the door to see Gloves and Emperor talking!!! I closed the door and backed away.

What in the name of cod is Emperor doing. I need to go home.

I sat down on a bench away from Gloves house. I pulled out my phone and called my brother.

"Sis why did you call me so late"
"*sigh* I'm sorry that I missed your call"
"Its Ok. Why are you sounding sad"
"You know the 'champion' Emperor"
"Yess"
"H-He*starts crying*"
"Whoa whoa sis calm down. Tell me what happened"

I told my brother what happened. I then told Gloves that I'll be leaving earlier. He was surprised but understood. My teammates are also coming with me. Pistol was asking what happened. But I'll tell him on the plane.

I packed up and went to the Crust Bucket for a snack before we left.

Emperor's POV

I saw Y/N at the Crust Bucket with a suitcase? Why does she have a suitcase. She can't be leaving. Gloves told me she was leaving next week.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turn to face me.

"Are you leaving?" I asked. She nodded and got her food and left me there.

She can't be leaving. Wait is she leaving because of what I did. That can't happen. I love her. My lust took over me. I couldn't help it. I need to tell her I didn't mean it.