chapter 6

{Y/N}'s POV

I noticed Emperor looking at me almost about to run after me. I can't forgive him of what he did. Nothing. I despise him now. I dont care if hes the champion. I hate him.

"Y/N WAIT" Emperor said running after me. I noticed and ran away with my suitcase. He grabbed ahold of my wrist. "Y/N wait" he said turning me around to face him. "Let me say this" he started. "I'm-". I cut him off. "NO EMPEROR! I DONT WANT YOUR APOLOGY! I HATE YOU!" I yelled and pushed him away from me running away. "WAIT Y/N I CAN EXPLAIN" he yelled holding his hand on his heart and his other one out reaching for me.

~~time skip~~~~

On the plane I told Pistol and he got really pissed. I calmed him down saying we are NEVER going back.

Once I got home my brother gave me a big hug and never wanted to let me go. He said if he ever meet this Emperor guy that he'll give him a piece of his mind. And after that every thing was going fine until... School started.

Emperor's POV

After Y/N left I felt a piece missing me. I miss her so much. I wish I told her that I loved her. I wish she let me tell her I'm sorry. And it's been two months. I can't handle it with out her. Sadly I don't have her number. I wish I did. And school is starting. I hope I could find a girl that will replace my sadness.

Sorry this one is short. The next chapter will be better. But this one is just to sum up what happened. So yeah.

UwU