"It Sounds Perfect Hinata-kun!" *Chapter Twenty*

Hinata sat there in a daze. The hallucination he just had, replayed in his mind over and over again. Like an old tape with multiple glitches.
Komaeda released Hinata's wrists after he saw that he stopped wiggling his skinny fingers.
"Now that that's over..." Komaeda stretched as if he'd been sitting for a long time, almost like Hinata. He started to walk out the door but was stopped by Hinata snapping out of his trance and grabbing onto his green jacket.
"W-Wait!!" He yelled. Not loud enough to be considered a scream, but just enough to make sure Komaeda heard him. Hinata thought of how he could state his next words without getting Komaeda angry. This wasn't going to be easy.
"Yes Hinata-kun~" Komaeda turned around with his back bent slightly, and proceeded to put his closed fists on his hips. Almost like he was talking down to a child that was getting punished.
"I...uhh, you said that...you" Hinata's green eyes were looking everywhere but Komaeda's. He didn't want to see Komaeda's eyes bleed, if he were to have an hallucination again. The white haired male began to tap his foot, he was growing impatient. "You said you wouldn't tell me your name!" Hinata spewed that one sentence out of his mouth with struggle.
"I've told you why Hinata-kun." Komaeda stood up straight and stretched again, pulling his arm over his head as his left hand stood on his hip. "Do I need to repeat myself?" He said sternly.
"No! You don't." Hinata was going to state his case much like he did in his previous hallucination. Though, this time a little kinder, to prevent getting hurt again. Lord knows he didn't want that. "You..." he took a deep breath as sweat started to roll down his forehead. "You...are a felon too."
Komaeda's eyes widened at Hinata's words and he snatched Hinata's tan face with relative ease.
"What?!?" Komaeda laughed. Hinata shut his eyes. He didn't want to become the victim again. He didn't want to get hurt again, he wanted it to be an hallucination, though despite his wants, there was nothing he could do about it.
Komaeda was in control. He will always be in control. A world where their roles are switched, only exists in Hinata's imaginations, his hallucinations.
"Ya know Hinata-kun..." The taller male tossed Hinata under his left arm as his right began to caress the shorter's face. "I'm just doing what's right. I don't need you to go to prison, because this is your prison." Hinata pushed at Komaeda's chest to no prevail. He seems to do that a lot. "This is how prison should be! Police officers happily throwing around the felons as they please! It sounds perfect Hinata-kun!! They've done wrong, why shouldn't they be given the ultimate punishment?!?"
      The healthy male began to laugh again. A laugh that Hinata has heard before.
      "I'm not going to hurt you Hinata-kun. Right now  at least. Though, I would like you to understand why I do what I do!" Hinata sighed deeply as Komaeda put Hinata back into his original position. "Were you going to say something else?" Komaeda stood up once more.
      "N-No. I wasn't." Hinata lied. The truth is, he wanted to say a lot for then one stuttered sentence.
      "Okay! See you in a bit! When I come back in here I'll be back with lunch!" He happily walked out of the room with a dumb smile on his pale face.
       Hinata shivered disgustedly and started to rid himself of Komaeda's touch by wiping his arms and face. 
      "This psychopath is to bipolar." Hinata said aloud to himself. He looked down to see a reminder of what happened a couple nights ago. He still wore his blood stained shirt that draped down his collar bone effortlessly. Hinata clutched it tightly, and thought for a bit...this psychopath is bipolar.
       "I kind of like Komaeda's way of thinking."

____________________________________
I'm back!!! And I'm staying back! I feel so much better and my mind is cleared. I'll start the drawing today! And I won't let this story die lolol I know exactly what I am doing for the rest of it. Sorry if this sucks though, I'm a little rusty. Keep reading and I'll keep updating!!