Whats Wrong?

Tori's POV

As soon as Cat ran out of the house I immediately felt a pang of guilt. I felt horrible that we had humiliated Cat.

"Ugh, oh no." I said getting up and walking towards the door, only to be stopped by Jade.

"Hold on," Jade said grabbing my wrist, "let her be. We need to talk about this."

"What do you mean we need to talk about this!? We need to apologize is what we should be doing!" I said annoyed that she didn't seem to care that we hurt her feelings.

"We need to talk about Cat. Sit." Jade demanded pulling me down to the floor.

"What do we need to talk about?" Robbie asked.

"Don't you guys think Cats been acting weird lately?" Jade asked, leaning in.

"Actually, now that I think about it, yea." Beck said.

"Weird how?" I asked.

"Like... I don't even know how to explain it. She's just, not the bubbly red head I used to know. And she's lost her virginity already? I'd never expect in a million years she'd be the first out of all of us." Jade said.

"True..." I said.

"She's been avoiding us." Andre said.

"And today... never mind." Jade said.

"What is it?" Andre asked.

"Well, I don't think she would like this, but this is for the safety of my friend," Jade said cringing a little, "I saw her walk out of the janitors closet with Josh Dillans."

"Seriously?" Robbie asked.

"Yea... and to make matters even worse, when I asked why, obviously knowing they did something dirty, she swore..." Jade said.

"Woah, what's up with that?" Beck asked.

"That's not Cat at all." I said.

"Maybe we should just go home and discuss this tomorrow... it's dark anyway." Robbie suggested.

I sighed as everyone got up, "See ya."

"Bye." They said in unison.

The door slammed and it became quite.

Wow, I've learned a lot today.

Cat's POV

As I climbed up the treehouse I thought about what my friends where thinking. What is they came to look for me? What if they came to my house? That's my dads problem.

I climbed in the house and sat on the old fuzzy bean bag chair. As soon as I got there I turned on a lamp that lit up the whole place. I could now clearly see the giant blood stain through my fabric sweatshirt.

"Damn it." I groaned, knowing I'd have to buy another sweatshirt, because I obviously couldn't wear my "fuck you" one.

My mom is nice to me unlike my father. However, my mom also doesn't know about my father abusing me. She works all day for extra money, so she doesn't really pay attention to what's going on in the house. We're struggling with money, that's why I'd feel bad asking for a stuff from her when I can just get it myself.

I took off my sweatshirt feeling the freezing air against my arms. I bandaged up my wrists and put my other, rather clean sweatshirt on. I grabbed my phone to see 6 messages and one call from Robbie, saying they're all really sorry. I left all of the messages as read to annoy them. I sighed, putting my phone back in my bag.