Untitled Part 1

" Lucy part of, Lockwood and Co. Stand up and enter!" The man shouted at me. I did as what was told, and entered the long bus that contained many other people, from other companies. I had on a sweatshirt and my hood was over my head. There were lots of people in the bus and a lot of chatter and chortles, but it seemed to decrease when I entered. I couldn't really see, but I just knew that they were staring. I spotted a familiar haircut and immediatly went to the row of chairs. While I desended to the chairs, someone tripped me in the isle, well attempted to when I simply skipped over the leg, and continued to my location. I arrived at the chairs, and sat down without greeting anyone. I knew it was rude, even after Lockwood said... " Hey Luce how was America?. All I said was ' Don't call me luce'.

The bus ride went on, and I kept thinking about what Lockwood had said... " Hey, Luce how was America?." All I could think was.. ' Well, it was going great until I came here against my will!.' I didn't see who attempted to trip me earlier because I had a feeling who it was. I was resting against the window of the bus, trying to sleep when George decided it would be a good time, to Chow down on some crackers. Then, I realized outside the window where we were headed. The haunted London school.

It looked so weird when we pulled up. The fog was very thick and dirty. The road was narrow, and rugged the farther the bus went towards the wrecked school. I shivered at the sight of the school. Then I noticed that I wasn't the only one uneasy about the place. Everyone was so quiet, you could hear the clouds passing by. When I finished reading people's worried expressions, my I eyes locked on Lockwoods. We both stared at each other, him with his deep dark blue eyes, and mine with my brown hazel eyes.

He read me and I him, we both were fearful.

The tension in the bus was disrupted by a familiar voice that had seemed to deepen with age. ' What are we doing at a preschool?, .What? are going to start chasing fat baby ghosts?." There's only one person with a smart mouth like that and that's Kipps. The other person I can think of with a smart mouth is dead because of it. ' Well ( he went on) if that's the case then we've already caught one, come George so I can shoot you with my gun.' George laughed sarcastically and rolled his eyes at him. I was surprised that he didn't say anything back, but I guess his adittude changed. At this time everyone was looking out the windows when the bus stopped. Then a women stood in the front and started barking out orders. Before she sat back down she said 'AND THERE ARE NO HOODS ALLOWED!.' Of course it was directed towards me so I took it off with enough fustration that satisfied my anger. Everyone was looking even harder than when I first entered the bus.

BACK IN AMERICA... TWO WEEKS AGO

' Hey Luce ready?.' something above a whisper in my ear. I started to stir when I heard the voice. I opened my eyes to Thomas sitting next to me smiling down at me. I loved being greeted by his smiles. ' Luce uh.. Lockwood.... I cut him off by saying " look I know he keeps calling just leave it alone." He responds with a sigh. ' Luce just here me out I didn't like this guy trying to reach you either, but I think it would be good for you to visit for at least a few days?." I moved closer to him and rest my head on his chest. He looks down at me and sighs again. I break the stare by looking down. " Okay how about we talk about this later, cuz I'm hungry!." ' your always hungry' he says looking down at me. I playfully slap him the in face. He sarcastically touches his face where I hit him and starts playfully writhing in pain. I laughed. "I love you." Thomas says ' And I you' said me with a smile.

BACK IN THE BUS

I had long curly hair no makeup big lips , but the only thing that stunned everyone was my hair. When I was in London battling ghosts with Lockwood and Co. Originally I was chubby and not that appealing. But once I was got to America I started to workout more with the help of Thomas. " 'Looks like someone went from not to hot!.' Of course Kipps again. ' Seriously she's not even hot.' I recognized the voice *Kelly. Without even thinking I looked at her and said ' OMG look what's talking. 'Did she just say what I'm a Women' " With all that fat that's going on I don't even think you know if your a women." And suprisingly the person to speak next to me said' Hey don't mess with her! She's my girlfriend' It was Lockwood.

ON THE PLANE

Thomas look I know that you want me to go to London, but I'm just glad we're taking some time together. ' Yeah uh.. Luc...' at the time I knew that we weren't headed to Massachusetts. ' Luce I'm doing this for the best.' "You know what, I want to know why you are, so pressed to have me go to London." ' Don't think that I'm trying to get you to leave." He looked at me and looked away. I started to feel bad about it so I said this....