Chapter 8. The truth

Mary Margaret's POV

La La La La La. I stood over my kitchen  sink humming, while washing up the mugs that me and David used for having some tea.  I held one of the shiny China cups up towards my eyes. I could see a tiny red mark on the rim of the cup, and I instantly smiled. It was some smudges of the  light red lipstick I was wearing, the lipstick that David complemented not so long ago. At that moment I was reminded that true love was a wondrous thing to have in your life. A single tear fell down my nose into the China cup, I was so happy that my daughter, Emma, finally had found it aswell with a pirate named killian Jones.

At the mention of his name, I felt a beat in my heart that was unlike any other I had felt in the last few seconds. It was a beat of doubt. What was wrong. I traced my memory back to when I said that I was happy Emma had found true love up with her pirate. BUMP BUMP. There it was again. Something was wrong with killian, my instinks where never wrong. I grabbed my old flip phone ready to call Emma, and tell her something was up when my phone buzzed, it was Ruby calling me.

I answered, not wanting to be a bad friend.

"Hello Red, make it quick I have something to do".
I could hear sobs from the receiver, something else was up. Finally I got a replie.
"Listen snow, you will never guess what I seen tonight".
"What did you see, you are making me nervous red".
"I seen Emma-"
"Yes go on finish your sentence".
"She was-".
"Go on".
"KISSING JEFFERSON".

At those last words, I hung up the phone. My mind was gone. What just happened. I lost all control on reality and dropped the phone is the suddy water. OH MY GOD.
More tears fell down my face and they just would not stop.