Bloody Love

Cathy x Reader (Not Love Though)

3rd P.O.V

    Cathy smiled sadistically as she pinned (Y/N) down to the ground with a crowbar, no one knew how it was going to end. Cathy laughs maniacally with a face that only Satan could love, "UPUPUPUP~, your blood would look loVELY ON THIS CROWBAR!" Attempting to hit her.

    "Hah!?" (Y/N) smirked while tilting her head to miss the hit, she got hold of the crowbar and pushed Cathy off of her. Gray and Eddie watching them through cameras, silently enjoying the views. (Y/N) and Cathy did a little playing of Cat and Mouse¹, screaming their lungs off. It went on like this until (Y/N) decided to make the first real move.

    Lunging towards Cathy, (Y/N) made a successful hit on Cathy's face. Cathy took dominance and took the crowbar too, making a hit on her knees. (Y/N) fell down, while Gray kept a poker face, while Eddie, on the other hand, excited to bury one of their bodies, maybe even both if God was on his side. (Y/N) fell down, holding her knees as they hurt so much, Cathy looked down. That smile on her face that will always be burned into (Y/N)'s mind, she groaned and laid there on the ground, Cathy towering her.

    "Meet me in the dungeon~," Cathy whispered in (Y/N)'s ear, her (E/C) hues almost losing life, her blood also stained her (H/C) strands. Cathy left the bloodied and weak girl, "Cathy wins, the next battle is Danny vs Zack/Ray..." Gray said with an enthusiast tone².Eddie happy hoping to bury Ray's body, since Cathy didn't fully kill (Y/N). Cathy left to the shadows, why (Y/N) closed her eyes hoping for some sleep.

《¹ (Y/N)  chased Cathy around, they kinda looked like little kids playing to Gray's eyes.》

² Note the sarcasam lol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maybe part two i dunno