.:1:.

"daddy!" danielle squeals as she runs towards the door.

i look up to see my beautiful husband, brown hair, honey eyes, lanky legs. just how he looked in highschool. just how he looked when he proposed to me.

"hi sweetheart!" he coos, picking the tiny one year old off the ground. she starts messing with his fluffy brown hair as he looks up at me.

"hey, tyjo." i smile, getting up from the floor and sashaying over to them. i plant a kiss on our daughter's forehead before giving my lovely husband a well deserved kiss.

"hey, joshie." he grins.

"jish!" danielle shrieks, throwing her hands up and almost smacking tyler in the face.

"dani, why don't we show daddy what we did today?" i suggest, taking her from tyler's arms.

"okay, daddy!" she wiggled out of my arms and waddled into our lounge.

"i've missed you." tyler whispers in my ear before wrapping his slender arms around my torso and burying his face in my shoulder.

"oh, ty." i sigh, wrapping one arm around his shoulders and petting his hair with the other hand.

"lookie!" dani waddles back out of the lounge carrying a coloring book. she handed it to tyler as he knelt down on the floor in front of her. i kneel next to him and flipped it to the correct page.

"a unicorn? petal, it's adorable." he smiles, showing all his teeth. it's the most adorable thing, other than our little squirt danielle.

"sweetheart, it's getting late." i say, picking our blonde bundle of joy up in my arms.

"but 'not tired." she pouts, trying to wiggle her way out of my muscular arms again.

"no, darling. want to take a tub?" i ask, bouncing her up and down on my hip. she nods her head vigorously, making little squeaks of happiness the whole way to the bathroom.