~~--Deja Vu--~~

I HAVE A FEELING IVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE~

The smell whipped out of the jar. (Y/N) Thought it was fine, actually good smelling, but Brian gagged at the oder.

"God..... that shit does go bad fast." He gagged. "This smell fine to you?"

"Yeah?"

He grabbed one of Jacks gloves. "Put it on." He looked at the jar while (Y/N) carefully put on the glove. "Take what's in the jar out, and eat it."

"Didn't you say it's bad?" (Y/N) Asked this when her had was already eagerly digging into the jar.

"It's not exactly something most people would eat. Jack eats.... organs."

(Y/N) Had pulled out the kidney. It was floppy, and fleashy. It dripped with old blood and a weird liquid that was stored inside of it from when it was connected to the bladder. It was cold due to the slightly warmer, but still cool, night air. "Like an animal organ...." (Y/N) asked, trying to be hopeful, she already knew.

"Humans classify as animals..." Brian sighed. "Just eat it so your not killing Jacks insides."

(Y/N) Closed her eyes and took a bite of the thing. It was a couple days old, but tasted fine. She knew it could be better, though. She ate the single kidney, and the other in the jar like it was candy. Not full, but it would stop disaster. 

"Are... are you ok now?" Brian had turned away, not really engoying someone eating human. They are suppose to be killed to set examples for slender, or whoever you work for, but not Jack. He does what he wants, him and Jeff, Mr.bear, and Dr. Smiley, or at least that's it for their side of the forest. The gore was ok, the rotting meat being consumed wasn't.

"Uh-huh." (Y/N) Nodded her head. She willed off some of the liquid from her mouth.  

Brian moved to his original spot. Toby had been watching with a hawks eye, and still was. Tim walked back over to them, saying he had used the bathroom.

"Uhhhmmm....... guys....."

"Yeah."

(Y/N) Gave them the look of, 'help me please.'

"Shit." Brian looked over to Tim.

"Literal Shit?"Tim asked.

"No."

"Shit."

~~Magic time skip because do not compute~~

Tim had been on the outer parts of the forest the whole time, back turned, and yelling instructions. Harder than you would think to pee, and harder than it should have been. A rabbit had starteled (Y/N), and you can guess how that ended up. (There were random supply's in the pack, so there was toilet paper and hand sanitizer) 

"I'm dead on the inside now. Did that have to happen? Why meeeeeeee." Tim screeched. 

Toby was back in his original spot, talking and laughing with Brian. When they saw the menially scarred Jack, and the flustered Tim, they started to hold back laughter.

"Shut the fuck up." Tim said, while sitting down, and burying his face in his hands.

(Y/N) sat down, not really wanting to remember that moment. 

They sat for a couple of hours, (Y/N) mostly listened to their conversation about what they did in the past week, who they talked to, who they saw.

Footsteps. Big footsteps. 

(Y/N) Turned to the noise. In the middle of the field their was a tall, pale man with no face, though, the skin where one should be wore a stirn expression. He wore a tux with a red tie. Brian, Tim, and Toby all looked up at the same time, looking shocked that he was there.

"It was Jack?" He had no mouth, but still managed to speak in a powerful voice that wasn't human.

"Y-Yes, si-sir." Toby looked down while speaking.

"Your name. Gender." SlenderMan looked at (Y/N).

"(Y-Y/N) (L/N). I-uhhhh, female." She was starteled by the large male figure, but her body did an automatic, and got into a protective stance.

"Ok." He turned his head, as if he were looking around. "You can stay here until we get Jack back." He looked at Brian. "Hoodie, you are now incharge of her. Masky, Toby, you will be watching the perimeters for trasspassers, and will be carrying out your regular jobs. Do You All Understand?"

"Yes sir." "As you wish." "Y-yes sir-r."

"Brian, I expect she will be trained to hunt correctly." 

"Yes sir"

"Go." He boomed, then disappeared. Tim and Toby rushed into the plant life, after swiftly putting on their costumes.

Literally to late to function RN.