Chapter 4

HAYES POV

Millie and I walk to 5th period together. We laugh and I talk about America and how different everything is. Once we make it to science(last lesson of the day, 5th period), I find myself seated on the opposite side of the room to Millie. I pull a comical sad face an she just shrugs and smiles. I get to work.

Madison finds herself sat next to me. "You know that Millie's really weird right?"

"You know that you're annoying right?" I say, trying not to et to angry.

"Oooh stop flirting with me!"

I shove her away and trade seats with a boy sat far away from Madison.

MILIES POV

I see Madison try to flirt with Hayes. It ends up with him sitting somewhere else. I feel a sigh of relief for some reason.

At the end of 5th, Hayes approaches me.

"Would you mind giving me your number?" He asks

"Okay, but as long as you actually text me. And we have to be quick, I have a bus to catch" I reply. I type my number into his phone. I quickly say goodbye and run to my bus, only to find it leave me behind. I groan and pull out my phone. To call my mum when someone grabs my shoulder. I turn around quickly. It's Hayes.

"Missed it?"

"Yeah"

"We can give you a lift, my brother Will can drive."

"Thanks! Really... thanks,"

We walk to Wills car and I hop in, ready for my journey home.