knock | seungcheol

"(Y/N)," I jumped out of my seat as the door continues to shake.

"What is it, Seungcheol?" I asked while giving space to let him in.

"I'm walking with you today," He smiled as he entered.

He walked into my bedroom and I followed him. He sat on my bed as he stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

"That's what you say everyday," I laughed and took my keys from the bedside table.

"I don't want you to be alone," He said as he took my arms,"Let's go."

He grabbed my backpack and gave it to me outside the door. I rolled my eyes at him as he grinned at me. I locked the door and faced his smiling face.

"Let's go to hell," He laughed at my bored face as we continued to walk to school.

We arrived in front of the gates. We saw lots of students walking together. Some in groups, talking loudly to each other.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a three girls scream is unison.

I turned around to see Seulgi, Irene, and Wendy.

I waved at them as they ran up to me.

"Hey, Seungcheol," Seulgi greeted him. He smiled awkwardly.

"Can we borrow (Y/N) for a while?" Irene asked.

"Sure," Seungcheol said quietly.

"Thanks!" Wendy said as they pulled me inside the building.

"I'll see you later!" I yelled to Seungcheol.

The three girls kept me with them for the whole day. We had fun talking but it made me worry.

I haven't see Seungcheol since this morning.

I shrug it off knowing I'll see him at the end of the day.

After the bell dismissed us, I ran to the front gate and decide to wait for him there.

30 minutes have passed and I haven't see him. All of the students were gone and I was the only one there.

I thought that he might've left without me so I walked home by myself.

I stopped at the convenience store to buy a snack from myself and for Seungcheol.

I'll give it to him tomorrow.

I quickly ran home and changed into my pajamas.

I sat comfortably on the couch when I heard a subtle knock.

I opened the door seeing Seungcheol, looking down, still in his uniform.

"Seungcheol. Where have you been? I was looking for you earlier. I couldn't find you so—" I was cut off my his arms. Wrapped around my waist. His head on my shoulders.

I patted his head and pulled away for him to look at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I brushed his hair off his face.

"I thought you left. I got scared. (Y/N), the reason I always knock on your door is because I want to see you. I want to see you all the time. I liked you for a long time already. I get it if you don't like me too. I'll give you time to think about it," He babbled on as I stared at him.

He looked at me worriedly. He slowly put his head down.

I lifted his head up slowly. His soft and gentle lips met mine.

I smiled at him, " You idiot. I like you too. You're everything I could ask for."

He smiled back at me.

I let him in the house and gave him the clothes he left at my house after the "flooding the bathroom incident". H decided to keep extra clothes here since then.

We spent the rest of the night huddled on the couch, watching a movie together and talking about pointless things.