moon | wonwoo

MOON; werewolf au.

it was during a full moon when we both first met.

it was during a full moon when we both accidentally bumped into each other while hunting around in the woods.

it was during a full moon when we met the third time.

it was during a full moon that exact night when i first got to know you.

it was during a full moon when we both slowly fall for each other.

it was during a full moon when you confessed first.

it was during a full moon when i finally responded back with four sweet words of 'i love you too' after countless nights of pondering.

it was during a full moon when we both introduced ourselves to each other's family.

it was during a full moon when we both came bonded together for life.

we met each other out of coincidence. the second one not so much. the third one definitely not.

and it was during a full moon when we both ascended to the above together after years of service to our small little pack.

it was during a full moon when we left our beautiful children.

it was during a full moon when we both breathe our last breaths.

-

doesn't makes sense because i'm currently writing during 2:30 ish am and i haven't have any sleep for at least two days already.

yay.

awkwardking