Chapter 11: The king of-

(Song: boy in the bubble nightcore)

AHAHAH! I am so sorry for taking this long, welp... I'm back i guess? Ahah... Truth be told i am just working on alotta different stories, that haven't been published so i when one of these are done i can faster get new chapters out instead of just taking 500 years, caus let's face it, we all hate when books take to long to update. Anyhow that was all, so let's continue on where we left! (That and i'm a lazy hooman).
------------------------------------------------------

I could see the shore of what the hell!? I could sense something i haven't felt in a long time, the beast that gave me my dragon slayer abilities. A beast that never can be slain, the king of dragons, the slayer of all magic Acnologia! (yea if you didn't know then now you do, Acnologia is the dragonslayer of all magic) 

As i neared the shore, i could also feel that the once dark aura from my father were gone. Did he seriously just run? I sighed, as i got onto shore, and saw the others. It was nice to see familiar faces once again. No wait... I could hear something in the air and turned around, as i saw it. A huge pillar of dark magic, so dad decided to join them anyway? Or not.. They look pretty dead, or probably are idk. 

,,HEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I could hear some of them yelling.

,,Ehm..." I probably couldn't just say that i got kinda taken for being the daughter of dark wizard himself. 

,,I heard something and ran into the woods" I quickly said.

,,What about your dad?" Gray asked.

,,My da- ohh yea that was just a coverup" I said, laughing.

,,Why were you crying then?" 

,,It had to be believable right? I wanted to see what was over there, and if it was danger you guys wouldn't get hurt" I said smiling.

To be honest they looked kind of offended, it didn't come out as i wished for, i just came up with something so fast, i didn't even think about it. I gave them a cheeky smile, when something not so nice got put on the table.

,,Why were you so desperate when you heard the name Zeref?" 

My eyes widned, and it was like time froze, i didn't know how to answer, how could i? It was if time went slow, and i was the only one moving. When time finally came back, i looked at them and gave my best fake smile.

,,Well wouldn't it be bad if they got the dark wizard? You know, the man that can kill and all of that, i had the impression that the ones attacking were enemies of Fairy tail, so if they got their hands on such a powerful man then yea" I said, making the best lie i could.

Truth be told, i didn't think about it, and even though i got taken away by them they got my father too. But now they did get what they deserved i hope. But i was scared that i would loose one of the only things i had left. Afterall i only have my dad and the dragon king left. I don't think Darkness can really count here after she is just a bird made out of the mass of darkness. 

,,W-" before they could say anything, a loud roar was heard in the distance.

I looked up and saw the face i haven't seen since i was a child, it was my teacher, my mentor. The dragon king Acnologia. When i realized he was here i knew it meant trouble, even as his student he wasn't the nicest guy. So if he was here it meant buisness. 

,,WE HAVE TO RUN NOW!" I yelled.

Some people froze, and listened to what the other said, i couldn't concetrate, first my father and now him. What am i supposed to do in these situations?! 

As Acnologia landed on the ground and "demonstrated" his powers, or a little portion of it, everyone got their guard up. He didn't even bother talking to the dragon slayers. I kept myself in the back, what if he regoniced me? But all that could wait! I thought as i ran with Natsu and the others towards him, even though master said no.

FOR FAIRY TAIL! 

/Daily quote/

Welp those who deny the existence of dragons,
are often eaten by them :3