Chapter 4: Fairy Tail

(Your Pov)

It was soon afternoon and I were on my way to the guild hall. I don't think anyone would recognize me, I have taken my cloak off. Where no one could see me, now I was in my F/C shirt and black shorts. I looked up and saw Darkness, flying over my head. We finally came to the guild hall, I used my wind magic to open the door and Darkness flew in. Leaving a black fog at the entrance, soon I walked slowly in.

(Loke's Pov) (why not?)

I just came into the guild, I am still a member so why not? I looked at the door as it opened, and a black shadow bird flew in leaving a black fog at the entrance. Soon the bird flew back and I could see a shadow. The bird landed on that shadow. It must be the guest I thought. Now the person was at the end of the fog, and the fog disappeared.

(Your PoV)

As the fog disappeared, I knew when they could see me. 1..2...3.. Now! And I jumped in the air with a happy smile. Everyone looked at me.

(Grays PoV)

I looked, and saw a girl with H/L H/C with a black stripe, and shining E/C. She is pretty, but who are that girl?

(Natsus PoV)

I looked at the girl, kind of disappointed I thought it were going to be a large strong man I could fight!

(Lokes PoV)

It's a girl?!

(Your PoV)

I ignored all the looks I got and walked towards the little man, sitting on the table. He looked at me shocked. I smiled.

,,Hello master, I think you got my letter?" I asked.

,,Are you?" He asked.

,,Yes I am" I answered.

,,Wow, I didn't know you were a girl, and a cute one" He said.

,,Thank you?" I said, smiling.

,,So what do you think?" He asked.

And just as I were about to answer, hell came. Two boys began fighting and people began yelling and laughing. I looked at the master with a big smile.

,,I want to join" I answered.

,,Really?!" He asked.

,,Yeah I like that it is so full of life" I said.

,,Well there is plenty of life here" He said.

,,Oh, can I you know representing myself to the guild?" I asked.

,,Of course, but first will you want to get your mark?" He asked.

,,Yeah" I said, and Darkness followed me.

I got a F/C mark on my B/P.

,,Silence!" Master yelled.

,,we have a new member!" He said.

I got up beside master, and got a serious face on.

,,I am Y/N, but you might know me as the Mysterious wizard, and one of the most powerful wizard saints. People say my magic is just below Zeref's. But no one have ever seen my real power" I said.

,,MYSTERIOUS WIZARD!?" Everyone yelled.

(Grays PoV)

How can that chick be so powerful?!

(Loke's PoV)

Woah, wait a minute!

(Mavis PoV)

I'm so proud of you...... my daughter.

(Your PoV)

,,What is your magic?!" Someone yelled.

,,I will only tell you this, I am an water dragon slayer. My other magics is a secret" I said.

,,OTHER MAGICS!?" They yelled.

,,What? I only have water...." I lied.

I smiled, and two boys. One with pink and one with black hair ran up to me, one of them half naked. They asked me to join their team, and I accepted. I have never team worked before maybe it's fun?

Family, a link to our past

and a bridge to our future