Chapter Five: Yuya Sakaki, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri

Yuya Sakaki's POV

"Now, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Sora's Life Points directly!" I said with a smile as Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon attacked Sora as he laughed and his life points dropped to zero.

"Wow, I almost had you, Yuya, but you're just to good of a Duelist!" Sora Perse said with the hugest smile on his face.

I swear every time he smiles like that, it's like he's at the hugest candy store, since he loves sweets and all that.

I laughed and said, "Glad you like it, Sora, I mean I do love to keep everyone entertain after all, just like my father" I said with a wink.

"So, what do you want me to do, since you won?" he asked.

Sora and I actually made a bet. If he wins, not only I'll do his homework for a month, I'll also pay his lunch. If I win, then he'll have to do my homework for a month and pay my lunch.

I thought about it momentarily before replying. "How about we should go to Paradise Ice Cream Shop?" I suggested. This made Sora's eyes sparkle.

"Yeah! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Sora said as we both walked to the Ice Cream Shop.

I looked at the sky, lost in my thoughts. It's been three years since the whole... Zarc thing... I still haven't forgotten about it, since I would always have nightmares about it.

I can't believe that really happened... even though Yuri apologized to me, Yuto, and Yugo, the three of us are finding hard to forgive him. I mean, he attacked Heartland City in the XYZ Dimension, and he kidnapped all Lulu Obsidian, Rin and Selena... and Yuzu Boyld to bring back Ray Akaba.

Not to mention, about how we, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri and I, were merged together to revive Zarc, and made us dueling and trapped almost everyone by trapping them in cards.

After Zarc was defeated, and I became champion of the Friendship Torment, as it turns out, that Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri, along with Lulu Obsidian, Rin, Selena, Shay and Sora, can still visit the Standard Dimension, or what we like to call it: The Pendulum Dimension.

But also... things have been sort of awkward between me and Yuzu. We do see each other time from time, but we haven't been able to talk like we used.

Sora, Allie, Tate, and Frederick, even Gong Strong didn't even blame me for once, and even though we're separate, I could tell that Yuto didn't blame me as well. Especially, Shay and Lulu.

I don't know about Yugo, Rin, Yuri and Selena, but I could tell that they don't blame me too.

Anyway, Sora and I finally made it to Paradise Ice Cream Shop. It's a really big place in both the outside and the inside. They even have amazing deserts, other than Ice Cream, but they sell their sweets along with their ice cream.

We went inside, and since there was no line, we made our way in the line first.

"Hi there, I would like the Candy Land Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberries and Chocolate Brownie!" Sora said with his usual smile on his face.

"I just want the Root Beer Float... with the Big Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie!" I said with a smile.

...

"This is definitely paradise!" Sora said as he ate half his ice cream from the moment he saw it.

I chuckled quietly as I ate my ice cream. Just about I was going to say something, Sora and I heard the door opening and the bell ringing. We all turned, and to our suprise, it was Yuto and Shay... with Shay wearing a maid's uniform.