Chapter 3: Telling Onces and Friends

Twice were breathing in and out they were going to tell everyone that showed up what happened. The maknae line waited for everyone else to come out.

The moment they walked on the stage onces cheered. They smiled at them they all noticed BTS, Blackpink, Got7, CLC, Day6, and Stray Kids.

"Hello, onces." Nayeon said. All the onces cheered they took a deep breath

"We won't be making music anymore." Jeongyeon said. Onces gasped and stayed quiet

"Yesterday during M Countdown Tzuyu fainted and wouldn't wake up apparently she had a rare disease that put her in a coma." Momo said

Once's, CLC, Blackpink, BTS, Got7, Day6 and Stray Kids gasped. Everyone stayed quiet for a while before talking for a couple of minutes answering Onces questions.

Their concert ended and they had to leave. Everyone was outside the place by the vans

"She's fine." Nayeon said

Everyone nodded and stayed quiet for a moment. They got in their vans and drove to the hospital.

All of them made it there and walked to Tzuyu's room. Twice stayed in the chairs being confided by their friends.

Elkie had stayed with Jihyo since she knew her from Tzuyu. The both of them loved seeing Tzuyu happy which is why they got along so well.

"I'll come over and help you watch over her." Elkie said pointing to Tzuyu

"Thank you, Elkie." Jihyo said

"No problem Jihyo Unnie plus Tzuyu's my friend and your her girlfriend so of course I'm gonna help you." Elkie said

Jihyo smiled "Thanks Elkie just come whenever you want."

Elkie smiled and nodded "Alright Unnie just make sure to get lots of rest." Elkie turned to look at Tzuyu then at Jihyo "Tzuyu wouldn't want you to be worried too much."

"I will thank you for looking out for me Elkie-yah."

Elkie smiled and nodded "No problem Unnie."

The two talked for a while until they had to leave. Everyone got in their vans and went to their dorms.

It was gonna be a long night for everyone