sister's meet

Alex's P.O.V

"Dad...what's going on?" Someone said. I turned around to face them seeing a bunch of people. Let's see... nerd with a stupid doll, bubbly red-head, cool laidback guy with nice hair, goth girl who thinks she's better than everyone else, advice guy who helps other people, and last Tori and Trina.

" Hey sweetie, um well remember when I told you that Theresa is moving in with us. Well that was today and she brought her three kids. Justin, Alex, and Max-" Davod was saying before he got caught off.

"Hold on. They're all guys? Man! I was going to use her clothes. Tori's closet was getting me annoyed already." I scrunched up my nose in disgust. There was no way that I would let her come near my closet.

I moved in front of David with my arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. I put on a fake smile while stretching my arm out for them to shake.  "Hi, I'm Alex. And by the way if you ever go in my room and touch any of my stuff. Then lets just say that your hair might not be brown anymore." I told her with the same fake smile but a bit threatening.

"Alex!" my mom yelled at me in a shock mannered. "Who knows if it might even be there." I added before sitting back down on the piano.

"Anyway, Alex I'm Tori these are my friends Andre, Cat, Robbie, Rex, Beck, and Jade." Tori said pointing to each of them as she said there names. 

"Were you the one playing just now?" Andre asked as I nodded. "Girl you can play!" I smiled a bit and said "thanks."  "Dad... what did she mean about room?" Tori asked suddenly. I looked over at David waiting to hear him tell his own daughters that I had the biggest room in the house.

"Well... since Theresa mentioned to me about how Alex needs privacy and a lot of space to work on her paintings and music. I um gave her the biggest room in the house." he aaid making there eyes go big.

"YOU GAVE HER THE BEDROOM?!?" They both yelled now glaring at me. I smiled in an innocent way. "Dad that's not fair!" Trina yelled stomping her foot before going upstairs.

"Dad, I wanted that room for a music studio. Why couldn't we turn the garage into a bedroom. She could have slept there." Tori told David. I knew right away that she already hates me. Wow we have one thing in common, I hate her too.

"Tori she's not sleeping in the garage." David said before motioning to my mom who came over to him. " Anyway, Theresa and I are going upstairs if you guys need anything. Don't break anything." David said before going upstairs with mom.

"Oh and Alex don't forget to call Mason and Harper. You know how they get when they worry." Mom said following David.

As soon as she said that I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Masons number. Not even a second later he answered. " 'Ello love!" he said with excitement as I smiled.

I saw Tori and her friends sit down on the couch. Not wanting them to jear my conversation I went into the kitchen. "Hey Mase." I said with a smile. "How's L.A.? " he asked now sad. When he found out I was moving we both ended up crying in the terrace.

"It's okay I guess but I miss you." I said tearing up a bit. He noticed this and quickly calmed me down. "Love, I miss you too. Look darling we'll make this work, that's a fact. I'll come visit you in the morning and walk you to school. Get.some sleep darling, I'll let Harper know you called. "

I sniffed and said, "Alright then. I'll wait for you and try not to get hurt on the way." I told him knowing he could get hurt. " Alright darling, sweet dreams. I love you." I smiled at his words. " I love you too." and with that we both hung up.

I walked over to a love seat in the living room putting my head in my hands. "Alex...how did you manage to trick my dad into giving you my room?"