Branch

They were supposed to go to this training camp. But to get there they had to tramp through a forest while fighting.

And then Bakugou spent most of time putting his hands in hot water, screaming, and making the largest explosions he could.

It only took a day or so before everything went to h*ll, of course. Because for some reason villains loved attacking class A-1.

And for some reason...The League of Villains wanted to recruit him. Why now? More importantly, why him? Bakugou wracked his brains for an answer as he jogged behind the group of his classmates.

They had banded together in order to protect him, which was some startling bull. He, the best fighter in the entire first year section, needed bodyguards?

The only time he was really in the spotlight recently was the Sports Festival. And sure, he got restrained and ranted on camera. But he was pissed at Half and Half. Not society or some s*it like that.

But apparently the villains were totally on board with assuming an angry hero in training would just switch sides after a little coaxing. Maybe they just assumed every mad person in Japan had a bone to pick with pro heroes.

Bakugou's thoughts were cut off rather abruptly.

XXX

Dazai clicked his tongue at the news.

Chuuya had immediately become pissed and went to work off some steam.

Atsushi went even quieter then usual. He retreated to his office and closed the door.

Dazai stayed in the break room room, on the couch. His laptop balanced on his knees.

UA's class A-1 had been attacked yet again. Bakugou had been kidnapped. A classmate of Bakugou's, Tokoyami, was almost kidnapped.

Dazai narrowed his eyes at the picture of Tokoyami and looked up videos of the student's Sports Festival matches. He had noted it before when watching the Bakugou vs Tokoyami fight. Tokoyami's Quirk was...weirdly familiar to an ability Dazai knew inside and out.

He got into the Tokoyami family records. Dazai raised his eyebrows, he was correct. The name of Tokoyami's grandfather was unknown. His description was familiar-black hair with white tips-and the name, a first name, that he gave at the hospital desk was 'Ryuunosuke'.

Dazai smirked, albeit softly. "Never knew you had children before you kicked the bucket, Akutagawa."

He went back to the reports on the Training Camp attack. Eyes thoughtful as he mused, "It's rather ironic that descendants of the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency were targeted by villains." His smirk deepened. "And that the one who got away was the Port Mafia one. Plus, Tokoyami is a top hero in training, even more of an irony considering his grandfather's identity.

"I should probably keep on eye on him. He's the grandkid of my old apprentice after all," Dazai decided as he stretched out his arms.

"But, enough distractions, back to finding Bakugou."

XXX

Bakugou's mouth was muzzled and his hands had been chained.

The members of the League of Villain's leered at him as they sat around a bar.

A guy who really needed to use lotion and chapsticks was doing a whole spiel, and Bakugou was really bored. He payed attention to the TV mostly, the UA meeting with the press. Aizawa was there, in a suit no less.

He almost sighed as the pale speaker-with severed hands all over him, bad hygiene, and not the best fashion sense-finished his speech and then ordered for him to be released. Apparently the guy was the leader...although he did not seem like the best option out of them. Bakugou would vote for the scarred guy, Fire & Scars, as the best option; to be honest, the guy was an a*s but seemed to have his s*it together.