1: The Terror Twins

Silver and Nikki

Book 1

The Beginning Journey of Life and Death.

(A/N)

Okay I'm re-typing the Silver and Nikki books on this account starting from where they were born. Enjoy!

The main Pokèmon:

Main POV's: Nikki or Cosmic the shiny Umbreon & Eevee- Silver the shiny Leafeon/Eevee

Sister's: Silver or Nichole the shiny Leafeon & Eevee - Nikki/Cosmic the shiny Umbreon/Eevee- Eppie the Ponyta

Best friend: Jello/Jonathan the Jolteon/Eevee

Mother and Father: Minerva and Moonlight the shiny Espeon and Umbreon.

Co-mother: Mawwy the shiny (when angered) Mawile.

Uncle and Aunts: Gawnie, Little Eevee and Kitty the Flygon and the two Eevee twins.

Chapter 1

???'s POV

I woke up by my mothers, nice, soft fur as she licked me slowly.

"What should we name the two?" I herd mother say softly to someone I didn't know. I couldn't see, only smell and hear I guess because I was just born.

"Daddy is going to pick a name for you two." I heard mother say to me slowly, but she said it to someone else also... My first thought: Who is the daddy person?

Second thought: Who else is here?

"Why not your middle name, Nichole?" Someone suggested to mother, I bet the daddy person. He had a dark, mean sounding voice

"But I would call her Nikki... Why not your middle name, Cosmic?" Mother said calmly to this daddy person.

"Why don't we just name this one Nikki then?" Daddy said as he poked me with his nose once.

"And her middle name will be Cosmic!" Mother said to daddy.

"Nikki Cosmic Shadowheart..." Daddy repeated softly.

I guess my name is Nikki Cosmic Shadowheart

????'s POV

"Nikki Cosmic Shadowheart..." I herd someone say as I woke up.

"And who is this little one going to be named?" Asks mother, as she licked my back, knowing I was awake.

"Hmm..." I heard a male voice say slowly, he was probably thinking.

I started to see around me, I saw a grey-furred thing besides me. I bet she is the Nikki something something heart.

I see mother for the first time, her green, soft fur on my tiny little body and a nice, warm fire that was keeping me her warm was flickering the colours red, orange and yellow.

"Oh! She opened her eyes!" Mother yells to the black and blue Pokèmon that was standing right behind mother. He leans closer to get a good look at me and he looks into my eyes, studying them.

"She has beautiful silver eyes..." he said calmly and slowly to mother.

"Thats it! Silver Nichole Shadowheart! How does that sound?!" Mother said to the Pokèmon behind her excitedly. He nodded in agreement.

I guess I am Silver Nichole Shadowheart!