5: Jellothan

Nikki's POV

Me and Silver look into the bush and to our surprise, we see a Pokèmon that looks just like us but brown in the bush with his tiny paws over his eyes. I look at him and he is pretty cute... My thoughts were cut by Silver's voice.

"Hello there! We thought you were a monster but never mind. We won't hurt you." Silver said softly and gently to the brown Pokèmon in the bush. He looked up at us with his long, brown ears dropped in a harmless way that was so cute and he stood up.

"Ah, some fellow Eevee's!!" He said to us in a surprised but very mature like voice. Me and Silver look at each other and frowned a look that said 'What's a Eevee?'

"My name is Jonathan Bayliss, but you can call me Jello please. And you are?" He asked us, bowing down cutely to us.

I point to myself as I say my middle name to him, knowing it wouldn't be right to give away our real names to a stranger like that. Silver gracefully copied, but with her name

"Are you lost?" He asks us kindly. I nod my head in reply to him. He started to run around the forest. "Follow me!"

Me and 'Nichole' nodded in reply.

(• • •)

Nichole's POV

Well, Nikki gave me a fake name but I didn't mind her using my middle name for it. Like, who would give their real name out to a stranger?

After a bit of walking with this Jello person we reached the end of the forest, we were quite the whole walk until we broke the cheese.

"Odd silence..." He said as soon as we left the forest. "How did you get into Oran Berry Woods?" He asked us.

Me and Cosmic looked at each other and we just told him.

"We were just born" Cosmic muttered so quietly that he couldn't hear but anyways I finished, also mumbling. "Then we were kidnapped from mother and father."

His face went all serious. "I couldn't hear you. Anyways, Whats with the sun and moon?"

Cosmic started shaking her head, like she forgot how to talk.

"I have a idea! You can stay with me and my friends for a bit! Cosmic, Nichole, what do you think?" He asks full of energy and excitement.

Cosmic nodded in a way saying "okay" Cosmic says running off with him though a flowery meadow into a steep, dark cave.