The Truth About Tomorow

I'm fifteen. My name, Mackena. I go to Yancy Academy. Daughter of Aphrodite. Why am I not at camp? I know who I am, they don't. However, they're on to me. A fury took my english teacher's place. The camp director teaches greek mythology. And my boyfriend is a demigod. Although, either he doesn't know who he is, or he's a really good actor. His name, Percy Jackson.

I'm not like the others. You know, Aphrodite kids. I'm some what 'smart' and I'm not mental. I'm physical and mental. Do not pick a fight with me. What makes me so special? Nothing really. At least I think so. I probably should start my story.

Me and Percy have kissed. We're close. It was in school. We were going to class. Percy was holding my hand. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Behind me was my history teacher.

"It isn't healthy to hold hands," He said. What kind of jerk did he think he was? I ignored him. I felt something smash into the back of my head. Just missing the kill spot. Yeah. I bathed in river styx. I heard a scream. I looked around everyone but Percy and I were acting normal. He was screaming holding on to me. Mr. History aimed another punch, but Percy pulled me out of the way. Taking the punch.

You idiot! Save yourself. Or at least pull both of us out of the way. He fell backward. He stared at sir history in shock. I felt a pull in the back of my neck. Then my hair. My feet fell from under me. Mister history was dragging me away. I tried to gain my footing and get out of his grasp. But all I could do is hop. He had a stick in his hand. He was a wizard. Leg locker curse. Crap doodles. Percy grabbed my hand, seeing how helpless we both were. He kissed me. I grasped his head. Holding him, keeping him close. I didn't want him to leave. With my other hand, I hugged him around his waist. For a moment, he broke him grasp, long enough for me to mummer, "Percy..." Breathing break was over. He continued his kiss. Or at least tried. History dude sacked him across the head. He slipped away.

"Percy! Don't leave me! NOOOOOOOOO! Percy... No..." My words faded away as history drugged me. Percy was gone. I was discovered. HOLEY SHIT.

AN

Sorry I can't make multiple parts. Bugs. I hope you like the story so far. I was just watching Lightning Theif when I was like Whoa! And yeah....

Rosebark Writers

Dang. I woke up in a truck. We had just parked. Two armed people guarded a door way. Wait... What?! this wasn't camp. I saw my teacher. My legs were free. I silently got out, and opened his door. He looked at me. I didn't now what to do. Shit. So I spoke. Or at least I think I did. I sounded sweet.

Hot.

"Hey..." And then I kissed him.

He totally fell for it. I pulled back.

"Would you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Anything. Anything at all," he answered.

I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled my mouth to his ear.

"Die." And he did so. All I had to was talk.

I was about to drive away when a hand grabbed my arm. I swerved my head to find a dream. He looked exactly like Percy. He had a sword. And armor. That equals no chance. So I tried talking again.

"Hi..."he smiled. But didn't release me. I couldn't help it. I kissed him. He still didn't release. But he didn't push me away either. He pulled me closer. The other guard stared. She stared. Then a crystal tear fell down her cheek. She looked away.

"Neptune." He said.

"Aphrodite... Er I mean Venus." I responded. He tried to ask me a question.