Falling in love

When i got home I noticed i was falling in love with that cute blue eyed brown haired dimple god or lead guitar/backup singer. It was like love at first sight we both smiled at eachother and it was AMAZING!!!! The next day I got a text from drake(lead guitar/backup singer) saying "we are havin a meeting come nd chill so we can fill you in".

    When i got there I was shocked. It was a big house with beautiful scenery. I rang the doorbell and a lady was at the door. I said "Hi im Emily im supposed to meet the band". She said "oh your Emily come in sweetie the band is in the basement" and she showed me the door to the basement. I walked down to the basement and saw three blue leather chairs and a soda machine.

   I saw the band and we all decided to tell our names.

Drake~lead guitar/backup singer

Luis~drummer

Drew~guitar player

and the new addition is me Emily Stone~lead singer. I am now part of the band. They let me listen ti some of their songs and they listened to some of mine. They liked my songs and i liked theirs.

  Soon Luis and Drew left and it was just me and Drake. He asked if I wanted to go to Starbucks and I said sure. When we were at starbucks we ordered our drinks and sat down. We were talking about life and I asked about their old lead singer he said that he dropped out cause he wanted to go solo.I was like why this is the best band ever then he said to me "you know I have never so a more prettier girl than you. You are perfect and amazing. Your singing is stupendous and your just perfect". I blushed and said "thank you very much". He said no problem then we left starbucks and he walked me to my car in front of his house.

  We said our see you laters and I drove off. Later that night we were texting and getting to know eachother. 4 weeks later he asked me out in front of the band of course I said yes. It was amazing.