Tour

(A/n~ Hey! It's Olivia again, I'm sorry for interrupting this, but I am going to make this story in first person now so I don't keep using the word "you." Also my Birthday is coming up! Anyways carry on)
It was finally August 15th. All of us already packed and we are staying on tour for 3 months! That's the longest time I will be on tour! Corbyn is really excited for me because this is my first time being on actually on tour. We would usually do just tiny shows or interviews.
Cor: You ready?
Me: Yeah, I think.
Cor: It's gonna be amazing, I promise.
We kiss and then we start boarding the bus. I put all of my stuff in the closet and it filled up most of it, so the boys just pushed their things in the back. I put my blankets, pillows, and all the things I wanted in my bunk. I got one on the top and right across from my bunk was Corbyn's.
Ja: Y/n you excited? (Puts stuff in bunk)
Me: Yeah!
Jack had a bunk right below me.
You looked at the time and it was 7:08am.
Da: We have plenty of time until we want to leave.
Me: Can I stay in my bunk?
Da: If you want, but we are gonna be staying in here for a while.
Me: True.
I walk with Daniel inside the house and see Jack talking with someone on the phone.
Ja: Really!? Wow! I'll tell Y/n after tour so she isn't stressed. See you after tour. Bye!
Me: Who was that?
Ja: Nobody.
Me: I'm not gonna be stressed, tell me.
Ja: Wait till after tour. You might forget about it anyway.
Me: What about you?
Ja: Oh no! I will never forget this.
Me: Fine. Where's Corbyn?
Ja: In his room checking if he forgot anything.
I walk up to Corbyn's room and walk inside.
Me: Hey Babe!
Cor: Hey!
Me: I see you are checking if you forgot something.
He turns around and faces me.
Cor: You should try it, it really helps. If you forget something really important, it could ruin your whole tour.
Me: Okay.
I walk to my room and check if I forgot anything.
I see my sweatshirts on my bed I forgot to pack, and I almost forgot foundation. I keeping looking in my room until I see a picture of my family in my closet. I smile at it and move it to my dresser.
I walk back to the bus and put my sweatshirts and foundation in my bags.
It was finally 8:00. I was super excited but nervous at the same time. We walked in the bus.
Da: Hey I have an idea on how we should do the tour.
Jo: Okay!
Da: Since Y/n sang in 5 songs with us, we should do those at the end so we could surprise the fans.
All: I think that's a good idea, yeah.
You all agree. All of a sudden you can feel the bus moving.
Ja: It's Y/n's first time on tour!
He said pointing his phone at you.
Ja: Daniel how do you feel about Y/n's first time on tour.
Da: I'm really excited! I am really happy for Y/n! She's gonna (gets up and walks past Jack) have a fantastic time (keeps talking even tho he past Jack)
Ja: Wow!
He stops recording and take out your phone. I start to record the boys.
15 hour drive, I talked to the boys, mostly Bean, and I took a nap too.
The first city was Portland, Oregon, Daniel's hometown. (A/n~ AND MINE!) All the boys did their songs. The boys "surprised" their fans with the songs featuring me.
We sang in a lot of cities, all of our hometowns. The boys surprised their fans with me, and all of a sudden there was gasping and screaming. I turn around and see Corbyn on one knee.
Jack held the mic up to Corbyn.
Cor: Y/n you make me the happiest person alive. I love singing with you, hugging you, laughing with you and being with you. I love when I see you happy. I always felt I had an empty hole in my heart, but you filled it. Y/n, I love you with all my heart and I know we are too young to get married, but I bought you this promise ring. I promise to never betray you, I promise to take care of you all the time, I promise to make you happy. Y/n M/n Avery, will you take this promise ring?
You: Yes!
He gets up and hugs me the tightest he ever hugged me. He put the ring on me and everyone cheers and awes.
We all continue the show. Everyone cheers and screamed for me. I felt like I am a real member of Why Don't We.
The promise ring⬇️

After tour...
(A/n~I know 8 letters isn't out yet, but I just needed to continue the story.)
We released 8 letters and it is at 2nd on the ITunes pop charts. Once we got into the house Jack pulled me to the side.
You: What are you doing? I need to unpack.
Ja: Remember when I said I wasn't going to tell you something before tour?
You: Yeah.
Ja: Well....umm.....I am dating someone.
You: OMG who!? It better not be Asspain!
Ja: No! It's not! And asspain, that's a good one.
You: Thanks.
Ja: Well, it's BF/N. (Best Friend Name.)
You: BF/N BF/LN (Best Friend Last Name.)
Jack gave my a little nod and I stormed out of the room. I grabbed my bags and ran upstairs.
Cor: Y/n!
Corbyn chases me upstairs. I sat on my bed angrily.
Cor: You Okay?
You: Do I look okay?!
Cor: What happened?
You: Jack is dating my Best Friend without asking me!
Cor: Well, you dating me and you didn't ask Jack.
You: I'm the reason why they have a connection!
Cor: He's the reason why we have a connection.
You: That doesn't matter, this is my life, I don't like my BEST FRIEND dating my brother!
Cor: Why are you acting so selfish right now!?
You: I need to be alone right now!(I said to mock Corbyn.)