Part 2

Like he was ether going to curl up in a ball and cry in the corner or he was about to pass out as go into a deep sleep Sticks saw a hand mark on his Right cheek and she quickly ran to Tails and hugged him to help him calm down Tails soon calmed down and told her everything of course Sticks was surprised that Amy would hit him like that she thought she would need a lesson Tails said no it's ok I'm the reason why Sonic's been captured she doesn't need a lesson Eggman does h how did you know what I was thinking?!Sticks asked Tails didn't realized what he said cause he was still shocked and then he passed out.
In reality Sonic was trying to wake up his little buddy he finally jilted up words trying to check his breath he was all covered in sweat he looked around and he finally met his eyes on Sonic's of course Sonic looks really worried about his little buddy he finally spoke Tails are you ok what happened and what Tails did really surprised Sonic Tails bounced on Sonic and was hugging him tightly because he was scared of losing him again and Sonic hugged him and then when Sonic and Tails were standing Tails trips on some wood and landed right on Sonic Sonic and Tails were both blushing their eyes were looking right into each other then Sonic reveals something that nobody knew about Sonic. Sonic was a ...
comment down below and I'll do a shoutout to whoever gets it right and sorry if it's short.