MattxJack J

Jack's Pov

This was the third night in a row now.

I sat up in my bed, my heart pounding. The same old sheen of sweat incased my fidgety body. I could smell the sharp tang of my dream in the air as I felt the bed sheet stick to my lower region. I flustered remembering the dream in clarity.

I wasn't necessarily proud of having dreams about rimming a random, yet familiar ass. That was the worst part of the dream, I could never see the person in questions face.

I had this perfect delusion, the round flesh mapped out to ever detail. The perfect pale cheeks showcasing the dusty rose colored entrance. The ring of muscle flexing under my tongue. It felt as if I could feel the puckering hole devour my tongue as I made my vigorous ministrations.

If I were to be completely honest, it was incredibly embarrassing just how much these dreams turned me on.

I finally got out off the bed, discarding the stained sheet into the nearest clothes bin. I took a beeline straight for the shower, hoping the freezing water could tame my aching erection.

---

"Morning Jack, you want some breakfast?' Cam said placing his coffee down onto the island. I jumped a bit at the reasonably normal conversation. I felt guilty, as if my sick delusions were in plain sight.

"N-No that's alright!" I said quickly.

"What you skipping a meal? Are you sick today man?" Nash said cheekily eating his bowl of flakes. Jack and Cam snickered at my expense as I felt as if everyone knew how much of a pervert I was.

"Jack you alright?" I looked over at Matt as he buttered his two pieces of toast. His face was etched in worry as he placed down the butter knife and walked over to my way. I felt my body lock up as the hand was place onto my forehead.

"You don't seem to be running a fever, you have a stomach flu?" He said with confusion replacing his worry.

"No no, just not hungry. That's all!" I said putting my hands up in defeat.

"What's going on with you man? You're being strange this morning." Jack too getting up from his seat approaching me, worry showing in his eyes

"I'm fine guys!" I said backing, turning back to my room. I quickly closed my door and crashed onto my bed, heart racing.

---

"That... was weird." Cam said looking around the room at the other confused guys.

"Agreed." Jack said taking his seat once more.

"How about I go talk with him, yeah?" Matt said discarding his slightly burnt toast.

"You sure that's a good idea? He seemed bothered..." Nash said finishing his bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, well I can't let one of my friend be bothered. Besides who can resist me?" He said playfully, trying to ease the tenseness in the air.

---

"Jack, you okay?" I heard from the doorway as my bedroom door once closed again.

"Yeah, why does everyone keep asking?" I said trying to appear calm.

"Well for starters, you didn't eat with us, and now you're cooped in you room. You even said how much you hated it in here. I'm just worried..." He said sitting down on my bed next to me.

"I'm fine, really."

"Jack"

"I'm serious!" I said biting my lip. I hated lying to the guys, but this was more on the drastic side. The room fell into a tense silence as I felt my insides begin to erupt at the awkwardness.