Nash Grier + Cameron Dallas (Not Mine)

This is not my story! It's an original Larry oneshot I had found. Not saying this is mine but I did change all of the names! This is very mature and has boyxboy pairings, so if you dont support it, DON'T READ IT!!

---

Cameron doesn't really remember when Nash's addiction started, but he does remember when he realized his boyfriend was addicted to his cum. And he certainly remembers when it reached an all time high

---

"Shit, fuck Nash. 'M gonna cum," Cameron grunts, causing Nash to hum in approval around the length in his mouth. That pushes Cameron over the edge and he cums down Nash's throat, a shout of his boyfriend's name leaving his lips.

Nash pulls off of Cameron's softening cock, the warm load it just released sitting heavily on his tongue. The salty bitter taste soaks into Nash's taste buds. It's slightly sweet, a small representation of Cameron's personality. He holds the load in his mouth for a moment longer before he swallows slowly, letting it drip down his throat.

He licks his lips slowly, just incase any of it managed to escape his mouth. Once he's satisfied that he got it all he climbs up the bed and places a closed mouth kiss on Cameron's lips before laying next to him and cuddling into his side.

"You're such a cumslut Nash, jesus."

"What makes you say that?" Nash asks, popping up on his elbow so he can look at his boyfriend's face.

"That's the seventh blow job you've given me this week."

"So?"

"It's only Wednesday." Nash shrugs his shoulders as if to say 'so what', before laying back down and burying his face in Cam's neck. The older boy just sighs and throws his arm around Nash. He doesn't mind the blow jobs, he loves them, he just finds it weird how Nash always insists on him finishing in his mouth. It's like he's addicted to Cameron's cum or something. "I should just start bottling my cum so you can have it whenever you want," he comments offhandedly.

But this catches Nash's attention and he goes from being half asleep to wide awake. "Really? You would do that for me?" he asks excitedly, pulling away from Cameron's embrace and sitting up.

"Er, yeah, I guess. I was only jok-" but he's cut off by a loud squeal.

"Oh thank you Cam you're the best boyfriend in the whole entire world!" He throws himself on top of him and starts to kiss his face all over, the prospect of getting to taste his boyfriend whenever he wants making him happy.

"Anything for you, Nash." He rubs his back soothingly, even though Cam's mind is far from soothed.

-

The next morning Cameron wakes up to a feeling of immense pleasure and when he opens his eyes he realizes why. There's Nash in between his legs sucking him off. He can't help but moan at the feeling of the tight, wet heat around him.

His sudden noise in the silent room causes Nash's eyes to open and flick to him. He smiles around Cameron's cock as best he can before he pulls off and starts to stroke him. "Sorry, I couldn't wait for you to wake up," he grins sheepishly before engulfing Cameron again.

"It's alright, angel. It was a nice way to be woken up," his voice is slightly slurred from the pleasure. Nash runs his tongue over the swollen tip and his toes curl in pleasure. He feels a dainty hand start to massage his balls and he loses it. He shoots his load down Nash's throat, a loud moan escaping his lips.

Just like last night Nash takes his time to hold the load in his mouth and swallow it before he crawls up to cuddle with Cameron. "So we're going to start that water bottle thing today, right?" he asks inquisitively as he settles in next to his boyfriend.