You Make Me Feel Good (Nayes)

So this one shot isn't mine! Its from a set of one shots from BeMineJamesY, I'll leave the link to the story at the end of this!

--

Nash left everything he was doing and drove to school when he got a call from Hayes' football coach telling him that his younger brother hurt his back during practice. His parents were in another state, attending his older brother's graduation. And so they left Nash and Hayes in North Carolina, since Hayes has school and can't stay alone in North Carolina, so Nash stayed with him. Nash wasn't complaining, he always had a strong bond with his younger brother that often bothered his parents and worried them. Truth is, Nash always had a little crush on Hayes. He knew it was wrong and this is why he never told anybody about it. He would wank to the thought of his younger brother's mouth wrapped around him. He'd hump the pillow as if it was his younger brother. He would fantasize about him and Hayes.

And so when he got the phone call he started panicking. He knew that when Hayes is in pain he would seek Nash's comfort. Hayes was quite infatuated by his older brother too. To him, Nash is always right. And Nash knows what to do. He loved Nash, a little more than he should, but that doesn't matter, does it? Once Nash arrived to the school he ran to the nurse's office and knocked on the door. The nurse that was in her mid-20's opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw Nash. The older boy often came here, Hayes was a clumsy boy and the Grier's got lots of calls from school saying that the boy was injured of some sort. And usually, the one to pick him up was Nash since he's full time YouTuber and Viner so he's always at home. Nash ignored the nurse and walked in to see his beautiful brother lying on his back on the examination table, his face not facing Nash.

The older boy walked closer to his brother and caressed his cheek with the back of his hand earning a hum from Hayes who knew exactly whose touch it was. "Hey baby, how's your back?" He asked softly, carding his hands through Hayes' black hair. "It hurts a lot" he cried and Nash bit his lip, hating the fact that his baby brother was in pain. He raised Hayes' shirt and massaged his stomach, an act that he always did to soothe his brother, and looked at the nurse while doing so. "What happened? And is he okay?" He asked worriedly. And the nurse smiled getting her notepad from her desk. "Well, it says here that he was pushed to the ground during football practice and he wasn't able to stand afterwards.

He looked to me, no serious injuries, but we wanted to make sure that he was okay so we took him to the hospital and got an X-Ray, and thank Goodness he had no fractures. You can go ahead and take him home. And let him rest for a while." She explained. Nash nodded and placed his arms, one underneath Hayes' head and the other underneath his knees and he carried him bridal style then walked to the nurse, writing his name and signing on the notepad, confirming that he took Hayes home. Hayes wrapped his arms around Nash's neck, hiding his face in his brother's chest. "Nash" Hayes said in pain, and the older boy bit his lip. "It's alright baby, you can bite me when you feel pain, to relieve it."

And the younger boy cried, clinging to his older brother. The boys arrived to the car and Nash drove to their house, then carried Hayes to his room placing him on the bed while he went to get some painkillers for him. "Can we please cuddle?” Hayes begged his older brother who couldn't deny any of his requests. He lied on the bed next to his brother underneath the covers, and Hayes cuddled closer to Nash. The older boy wrapped his arm around Hayes' waist then gasped looking at his brother. "What the fuck Hayes?  Why are you naked?" He asked confused. I’m Feeling itchy and sweaty." He whined, pouting. And Nash couldn't be stubborn. Especially when Hayes is pouting and is widening his eyes, giving him the puppy look. He sighed wrapping his hand again around Hayes' waist and running it up and down, massaging his lower back. And it didn't take long for Nash to feel something poking his thigh, his eyes widened and he looked at Hayes, who bit his lip in embarrassment.

The whole time, Nash still had his hand wrapped around Hayes' waist. The black haired boy took his brother's hand and moved it closer to his hole. Nash retrieved his hand and Hayes frowned, embarrassed that he did he such thing. He thought that Nash liked him too. "Hayes we can't, I'm sorry but we're brothers." He caressed his cheek, kissing the tip of his nose. "But no one has to know about it. It could be our little secret. Please Nash, i love you." Hayes confessed tilting his head upwards and kissing his brother's lips. It took the older boy a few seconds to move his lips with his brother's but eventually he did. He licked Hayes' bottom lip and the boy eagerly opened his mouth, letting Nash's tongue roam inside of his mouth and massage his tongue. Not breaking the kiss, Hayes fiddled with Nash's jeans trying to unbutton them.

The older boy helped him then slid them down his legs in a swift movement. He took Nash's shirt off, and they broke the kiss, only to reconnect their lips again after the shirt was thrown off the bed, completely forgotten on the floor. Nash kissed the back of his brother's ear, leaving a trail of kisses down his jawline, all the way to his collarbone, where he marked his territory. Hayes moaned as his brother bit harshly on his soft milky skin leaving a red bruise that'll turn blue later. He licked a stripe from Hayes' bruise down to his nipple, lapping his tongue around it as he rubbed the other with his thumb and pointer, making Hayes squirm with pleasure.

Hayes ran his hand up and down his brother's back then through his hair as he pulled on it making Nash stop sucking his nipple and look at him innocently. He pushed Nash's head further down, closer to his member, and the older boy got the hint, licking the precum off of his brother's dick. He held his Hayes's dick and opened his mouth, letting his tongue out, and tapping his brother's dick on his tongue. Nash licked the head, taking all of Hayes at once, surprised by how big his baby brother is. He bobbed his head, and pushed his brother inside of his mouth as far as he could, letting him tickle his gag reflex.

And as he did so, he rolled Hayes's balls in his hand, massaging them. The younger boy was a in a hot mess. Trembling from bliss. He's been craving the feel of his brother's mouth around him for as far as he could remember. And never has he thought that his brother would take him, mark him, make him his in every way possible. And the thought of that added more pressure to his throbbing member. "Nash please" he moaned, wanted to feel his brother inside of him. Nash freed his brother from his mouth and he pushed his finger inside of his mouth. "I have lube" Hayes said, biting his lip when Nash cocked his eyebrow, finger still in his mouth.

"In the bedside drawer, stole it from Will's room." Nash shook his head at the little devil laying on the bed "And I thought you were an innocent little angel." He said, kissing his brother's freckled cheek and opening the bedside drawer to get the bottle of lube. He squirted a good amount of it on his fingers to prep his younger brother "No, I just need you. I don't care if it hurts." He whined and Nash nodded, lathering himself with a good amount of lube, trying to make it as painless as possible. Once done, he pushed himself inside of Hayes slowly, the latter closed his eyes and clenched his walls on his brother. A scream of pain escaped Hayes' lips and Nash stopped moving, looking at his brother worriedly.

"Babe if you don't want to, you don't have to." He said softly and Hayes shook his head, wrapping his hands around his brother's waist and pulling him further in. Nash kept pushing himself in till he was fully inside of his brother. He pushed himself halfway out, then thrusted in. He repeated his movement, each time thrusting faster and harder, till he hit that bundle of nerves inside of his brother, make him scream of pleasure. He hit Hayes's prostate over and over till the boy released his load all over his stomach. And at the sight of his little brother releasing, Nash filled his brother all the way up, and slowed the pace of his thrusts.

He removed himself from inside of Hayes, and licked his cum off his stomach. Nash took his brother's lips with his and tangled them in a heated mess. “Why haven't we done this earlier?" He breathed, sending shivers down Hayes' spine. The two boys cuddled all day, not even bothering to get up only to take a bath, where they had another round. And that was how the whole week was spent, full with sweet kisses, hot sex, and fear... Fear of not being able to be connected in that way ever again.

--

So? What'd y'all think? I enjoyed it! So comment the pairing you want next! Here is the link to the story! Enjoy!  http://www.wattpad.com/story/16216824-magcon-one-shots-boyxboy