28 : Doctor's Visit

Jungkook is heading somewhere. Somewhere he's been visiting in a seasonal time.

Somewhere called 'sunshine hospital' as the name is, it's a hospital. Ever since Taehyung's arrival he's been visiting less and less over how the boy has been occupying his mind the entire time.

For the first time in forever, the said boy wasn't with him. It might be off for one too many people to believe, even his personal driver had suspicions yet words unsaid.

"If you're wondering Mr.Song, it's because my dear lover is tired and took a nap." Well that got his suspicions off. Still, it would still be odd for his very first nap. Jungkook's lord we're look upon.

Upon entering the white door, the doctor that accompanies is still the same man with a large smiles. Of course, he's someone who's been close to Jeon Jungkook, been keeping his metabolism on check since forever.

"You've been keeping up your metabolism and has perform many detox. I have to say that the chance of getting infected by AIDs as your father has is not decreasing rapidly. Perhaps the virus is almost to the brink of dying."

If it wasn't for his damn father then none of this would happen. As much as he wants to murder him for the second time, he couldn't. It was a good thing he's been keeping check of himself the entire time.

The doctor eyes suspiciously as he noted Jungkook had a big sigh of relief. The boyfriend that he recalled to claim was absent from his side, the doctor took a quick guess that his condition was locked secret from him.

"Master Jeon, is there a possibility that you and your boyfriend had already.."

But with a calm and collective smile, Jungkook responds. "Yes, we already did the deed doctor Jung."

The doctor couldn't believe how much hesitation Jungkook said that; none. He could feel the proudness of his raised cheeky smile as he confessed. He had to sort out his emotions and refrain from loudly yelling at the Master or so he could be dead.

"Master Jeon, does your boyfriend even know about.. this?!"

"Nope. But don't you think this is fun?"

Doctor Jung clutch his fist "What is?"

"Don't you think this feels like fate? We live together, We eat the same thing together, we do the same morning walk together, our action contracts to other, and if I die he dies too and the vice verse.. Don't you think the red ribbon in our fingers are becoming real? Don't you think this connecting love is beautiful? Say Doctor, don't you think it's wonderful to feel this once in a lifetime love?!"

Jungkook's smirk grew in excitement, he began to imagine how he would share the same coffin bed with lips connecting and hands on each other neck. The romance movies he used to watch ended with in the chapel who pledge their vows 'till death we will never apart' and he took it to the heart.

"But there's still a chance if he were to die and you don't. Have you considered that?" As a doctor the young master's pride isn't an excuse to his actions. "This is- this is illegal!! You can't do this to the poor young man!" None of the red string things made any sense. Jeon Jungkook is just crazy in the head.

"You're in no place to tell me what I right and what is wrong, Doctor Jung."

"I'm excusing myself." The doctor watches as Jungkook took his coat from the hanger.

"Master Jeon, what about your legs?"

"They're fine." Although even with the statement there were still no proof nor confirmation whatsoever.

Doctor Jung sat on his rolling chair, hands on his mouth as he was in the verge of gagging the entire time. "Has anyone alive ever told him he's being too obsessive?!" The picture frame fell and it hangs the picture of him and boyfriend. "What love.. it's too disgusting to call it love.."

The next thing he fears now is his head being cut off. Though Jungkook will probably let him life since he's only surviving from him and this information is only known by the doctor.

Still, he fears the young master. Not only as multi millionaire

He fears the person he has become.

He fears for the only humanity that's left in him.