Mama Bear

The minute i woke up i was in a bad mood like always. My migraine was irritating the shit out of me and the boys wouldnt stop pestering me with questions. And if i don't go home soon then im as fucked as a sitting duck.

"I know of a place where you'll never be harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors Indoors Indoooorrs~ Take it away, Penny!" I glared at the singing boy as my headache worsens. He knew i had a headache but continued to sing to annoying little songs. I was about to leap over and choke him but the door opens and Ms. Harrison walks through with a smile on her face.

"How are you feeling, hun?" She hands me some pills and a cup of water. To which i gladly gulp down.

"Like shit." I mutter rubbing my head. She giggles and shakes her head at me.

"I know you wouldn't want your mom to know so i didn't contact her but i had to call Ruby. She was worried sick, hun." Ruby was Ms.Harrisons daughter who was two years younger than me but nonetheless was my bestfriend who feels like a little sister.

"Can i be discharged now? My mom went to pick up my aunt and if i dont clean the house then its my funeral you will have to attend." My mom is honestly the sweetest but she has her moments.

"Yeah! of course, hun. I'll just bring you a few things to sign first then you are free to go." Ms. Harrison walks out with a giant smile on her face bumping into one of the boys on her way out. They walk in with coffee and donut, offering them to me and Noah which we both gladly accept. The boy in the varsity jacket smiled at me while i chugged my coffee down a bit too sweet but at this point I'll do anything for caffeine.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you are awake." He beamed at me. I nodded not knowing what to say to that. The room felt awkward.

"Since you'll be getting discharged soon, I should give you a ride back home. Where do you live?" He asks. I swallow what was left of the very hot coffee.

"Down by 16th and Morrison. A block away from miss Parker's donut shop."

"Oh! So it's near that sex store." Isaac exclaims happily. A little too happy if you know what I mean. The room went quiet again and we all stare at him while he bobs his head head eagerly not knowing what he just said. After a few seconds he freezes up and starts apologizing.

"I- I didn't. I mean... ugh. I'm sorry. Just... sorry." He stutters in embarrassment and hangs his head in shame.

"So how's about that weather today?" Noah tries to awkwardly break the silence. I ignore him and turn towards varsity boy who was looking at his friends with such disappointment.

"What's your name?" I ask him. His head snaps towards me and looks at me in surprise.

"Oh um it's Xander." He coughs out. I nod and get off the bed. His varsity jacket was still on me so I pull it off and hand it to him.

"No, it's alright. You can keep it. It's a bit chilly outside." He points towards my shorts and spaghetti strap shirt.

"Why would I keep your varsity jacket? Isn't it something sentimental?" Dane would kill anyone who even looked at his jacket wrong.

"I can get another one. It's not sentimental if I have many others that I could get just like it or even better." Xander explains. I shrug and put his jacket on. I'll just wash it and return it to him later.

"Well if that's the case then, why didn't you let me wear it that one time?" Noah leans forward with a suspicious gaze and eyes him up and down.

"You were annoying me and I wanted you to suffer." I smile when Ms. Harrison walks in with my papers. I sign them as the boys bickered on behind me.