Chapter 1: New World, New Life

Jaune Arc was unconscious for a few hours now, while the Medic checks on him constantly. The medic wonders when will this Mech wake up, but he knows he's still alright and stable, so the medic left the room and went back to attend with the other wounded cybertronians.

The said cybertronians who were at the med bay noticed the unconscious former Huntsman-in-training. The reactions from the cybertronians were a mix of caution, and wonder, but they shrug it off and they continue with their business.

~Jaune POV~

Darkness...

Darkness is all I can see, but I can feel myself regaining consciousness. When I opened my eyes my vision is blurry and with a painful head ache.

"Ugh where am I?" I asked myself as my vision becomes clear as I scratch my head.

Wait a minute...

Why does my head and hand feel like metal?

And why is there a HUD on my face!?

And why am I having warnings!?

I thought to myself as I gaze upon my hand, but to my shock my hand is a machine-like, I then look around my body to see all metal! I then see a mirror and looked at my reflection and to my my shock and horror...I looked like a robot.

"What...the...FUCK!?" I exclaimed in shock seeing me like this, I thought this is some bad dream, but unfortunately...it's not....

"This is not happening! This is not happening!" I panicked for a few minutes and I calmed down. "Okay...there's no need to panic..." I said to myself trying to calm down.

After I calmed down, I start to inspect at myself and reflection of my new...self.

"How did this happen? Did it have something do with that...portal?" I asked to myself. "It has something to do with that portal..."

I cut off from my thoughts when I hear something open, which caught my attention. What I saw is another robot, with orange and white colorings.

"Hm...it seems-" He stopped mid sentence when he glances away from what looks like a tablet, and sees me.

"Oh...looks like you're online...would you please lie down on your berth, I have to check for any damages or injuries." He gestures to where I was laying down earlier. I reluctantly complied and lied downed as he starts scanning me.

After he finishes examining me I can't help, but gawk the fact that I turned to a robot and the fact this robot sounds alive and humanoid.

"Huh...it's seems everything is alright...and please next time don't forget to drink Energon, you would have been in a scrapyard if that happened..." the robot sternly said.

"Um...alright sir..." I said nervously. "Um what happened?"

"You were found unconscious infront of the Halls of Record and low in Energon, lucking I was there to bring you to a nearby Medical Station." Ratchet informs me.

"Oh um...thank you uhhh..." I trailed off

"Alright, by the way, allow to introduce myself, my designation is Ratchet, what's yours?"