(One-Shot) "Sometimes, Cowards do survive"

DISCLAIMER: I was writing this when Volume 7 hasn't been announced or released yet.

A/N: This Chapter is less than 17,000 words long. O-o
A/N 2: Also, this might be darker than the previous One-Shot.

Starscream/Jaune: Cybertronian Form
Jaune/Starscream: Holoform

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————

In the land of darkness. Salem has won she has obtained all the Relics, and Cinder was able to obtain the powers of all the four maidens, Ozpin and his allies are too weakened to fight on and are restrained, but were kept alive to witness what she will do with them.

"It's a pity Ozma, all the hard work and planning, here you all are on the floor defeated, by the hands of my followers..." Salem said, gesturing to her followers.

"Hm... yes, you're right Mistress, for huntsmen and huntresses, they are defeated so easily."

"Hehehe, yeah with weapons like this!" Tyrian brings out what looks like hilt, he clicks the and a blue blade is ignited.

The Huntsmen and Huntresses flinch from Weapon in fear, since it was able to price aura with no problem.

While everyone looks at the weapon with fear, Ozpin... or Ozma, or is it, Oscar? I'm confused about who to call him... looks closer for observation to the weapon, and to his shock, the weapon is not being powered by dust.

"That Weapon, it's not powered by dust!" Ozpin said.

"How can you tell?" Ruby asked.

"Because there has been no recorded data that dust can pierce aura! It's something else..." Ozpin/Oscar said.

"Ah... so you noticed, you could say I have someone who has been a helpful asset to my plans," Salem said.

"And who would that person be?" Ozpin/Oscar asked, to which Salem smirked.

"Oh, but you know him, he was once you're little Student."

"Who?"

Salem just grinned and nodded to Watts. He pulls out his scroll and contacts the unknown person.

"The Queen, request your presence..." Watts informs as he puts his scroll back in his pocket, much to the confusion to Ozpin's Faction.

That is until they hear a loud boom of engines, which catches everyone's attention.

"What was that!?" Pyrrha exclaims, her answer came when a jet with unknown design and origin is seen flying around Salem's castle as everyone in Ozpin's Faction watches in curiosity, while Cinder and Salem smirk, knowing who it is.

They watch as the jet flew around the castle before it flew inside and to everyone in Ozpin's Faction shock, before the jet could land, they watch as the plates of the jet shift in mid-air and after the transformation sequence finishes, what stood in its place is a giant robot as it landed on the ground with a loud thud.