Chapter 65 ::Hospital trip::

Oktavia

"What are we going to name our kids?" Niall asks putting Issac down.

"I don't know, I haven't thought much about it." I laugh and Savanah looks at me with big eyes. They don't speak much, other than mama, dad, baba, and blanket.

"What's wrong sweets?" I ask and she hits her hands down.

"Blanket." She responds. I go to the bag and see it's not there and look at Niall.

"It's not here." I word and he shrugs. We try to hand her a different one which ends with a hissy fit.

"I'll go get it quick." I say and kiss Niall, leaving him with the kids. I drive to Abby's, and go to knock but shrug. When do I ever knock.  I walk inside and go upstairs to Savannah's room. Grabbing her blanket, I walk back and see their door cracked open.

"You better not be doing anything." I whisper and sneak past but hear something.

"We should probably keep this a secret.. until we know everything is okay." I hear Abby say.

"I agree, not even your mom?" Harry asks.

"I don't wanna excite her if.. something happens or you know."  I hold myself back from walking inside and sigh. Whatever it is, she will tell me.

-2 months later-

"Oktavia! Abby is calling." Niall throws me my phone and I smile answering.

"What's up home girl?" I ask and she sounds frantic.

"Something is wrong, I-I don't know what, come get me, I think I should go to the hospital." Is all she says.

"I got to go Niall! Abby is hurt, I'll see you later." I say and he gets up.

"I'll come, Harry is out of town for two days, I'll watch the kids." I nod and we get into the car. He drives, I'm still a little shook, but I do it when I need to.

"Abby!" I yell and open the door. She is on the couch a hand on her stomach, and another on her head.

"I had some pain in my stomach, and it's gone but I sense something is wrong, I just know it," she says a tear rolling down her face.

"Niall's going to watch the kids, let's go." I say and help her up. It doesn't take long to get in the car, and she reclines her seat. "What do you think it is?"

"Well.. I don't know.. I have to tell you something, this might be a good time." She says looking away.

"Okay, tell me," I answer, confused but my mind is spinning. Does she have to tell me the secret they talked about two months ago? I almost forgot, but Abby and I went out for drinks and she got apple juice.

"Don't freak.. Harry and I thought it was a good decision to not tell anyone.. but it's important in this case." She is out of breath with glassy eyes.

"Jesus, just tell me!"

"I'm pregnant, I've been pregnant, about 3 months now." She finishes and I nod. Okay, alright.

"Can I do a gender reveal party?" I ask and she hits my arm.

"Oktavia! Something is wrong!" She whines and I park. We get out and run inside. It doesn't take long to get a room and nurses are doing vitals.

-skip-

"Feel better?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm scared.." she whispers. The doctors came and did an unreasoning, and a cat scan, and all of these things, but haven't said anything.

"Everything's is going to be okay, Harry is on his way here, Niall said the kids are being good, everything is okay." I reassure and she nods. I know she isn't crazy, I'd be scared too, it's mother's instinct.

"Ma'am." A doctor walks in with a clipboard. Abby sits up and he smiles sitting at the end of the bed.

"First, this was very hard, we almost found nothing, but then we sent it to state hospital and their lead doctors found something." She nods and looks at me and back at him.

"Nothing is wrong with the baby, except it is a little bigger then we thought. Anyways, there is a small tear in your uterus and it's a quick fix, the pain you felt was it ripping." He says and she sighs slightly.

"So the baby is okay? Everything is okay?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am. We can plan a date and we can fix you up." She smiles and he leaves.

"I thought you lost the baby for a little bit, scared the heck out of me!" I say and she nods.

"Scared me more, I'm glad everything is okay.." she gets up and puts her sweater on. We get to the door and Harry runs at her.

"Abby! Is everything okay," he asks worried.

"The baby is fine." She smiles and he sighs but still looks at her.

"And you?"

"I got a small tear in my uterus, surgery will fix it up." She explains.

"Alright, let's get you home."

"I'll get the release papers, go wait in the car." I sho them away and walk to the counter.

"Excuse me, I need the release papers for Abby Styles."

"Right, the Doctor says she needs to be in bed rest for awhile, she should stop moving, and plan as soon as possible." The nurse says. I nod and walk back to the car.

-skip-

I explained everything to Abby and Harry and I went home.

"Hey, the dealer called me earlier, said the house we like is willing to drop the price to the one we like." He smiles.

"Really! Awsome! I'm excited." I giggle and he grabs my hips.

"Me too." He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.

"I bet I can do that better than you." I smirk.

"Really," He smiles. I do and he laughs.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Okay." He shrugs and kisses me.

"That's cheating," I giggle.

"Is it?" He laughs.

"Yep."