1501

Chapter 1501: Shattered Space

"Bam!"

Yao Tian's body stiffened as he stood in the sky. His eyes were filled with disbelief. At this moment, there was an extremely glaring blood-red handprint on his face. Traces of blood slowly flowed out of the corner of his mouth.

The entire sky became completely silent at this moment. Many pairs of eyes had watched what had just occurred with great shock. Their eyes shifted toward Xiao Yan in the distance, whose lips had lifted into a smile. A chill surged within their hearts. The ancient clans were most concerned about their pride, yet Xiao Yan had ruthlessly slapped Yao Tian in front of so many people. This humiliation was a greater insult than just simply killing him.

"You... you dare strike me!"

The silence continued for a moment before Yao Tian finally recovered from his shock. His eyes quickly turned bright-red. He glared at the spiritual avatar in front of him with crazy and savage eyed. An earth-like brown flame suddenly surged out of his body. After which, it formed a huge turtle-like object amid an earth-shaking roar. This giant turtle was covered in sharp fire thorns. Its ferocious mouth was also covered with sharp blade-like teeth.

"Turtle Spiritual Earth Flame, ranked thirteenth on the Heavenly Flame Ranking. It is unexpected that such a Heavenly Flame is actually in your hands..."

The face of Xiao Yan's spiritual avatar revealed a surprised expression as he watched the enormous fire turtle form above Yao Tian's head. This Yao clan did indeed possess some Heavenly Flames.

"Go and die!"

Yao Tian's face became more ferocious after the fire spirit was formed. A furious roar sounded. That enormous fire spirit moved its limbs. That giant tail, which was covered with fire thorns, unceremoniously swung toward Xiao Yan's head. That sound of rushing wind immediately started to whistle.

"A small trick."

Xiao Yan's spiritual avatar coldly laughed upon seeing attack. His body swayed and a ten-thousand-foot-large fire dragon formed in the sky. The dragon tail was randomly swung and struck the fire spirit, causing the flame on the turtle's body to dim. The turtle immediately emitted a cry and flew back before smashing into Yao Tian's body.

"Grug!"

Yao Tian's face paled after the fire spirit was defeated. He spat out a mouthful of fresh blood. The Turtle Spiritual Earth Flame was merely ranked thirteenth. On the other hand, Xiao Yan's Heavenly Flame could fight against a Heavenly Flame ranked in the top six after having merged five types of Heavenly Flames. Additionally, Xiao Yan's Spiritual Strength far surpassed Yao Tian. It was an extremely easy matter to defeat the other party.

"Bastard!"

The fight between Xiao Yan and Yao Tian merely lasted for a split second. By the time Yao Wangui recovered, he could only watch as Yao Tian suffered a serious injury. His expression quickly changed as he let out a furious roar. With a 'swoosh' sound, his body appeared in front of that spiritual avatar. His large hand was violently extended and the space in front of him collapsed.

"Chi!"

Xiao Yan did not intend to clash head-on with Yao Wangui. His spiritual body burst apart. It separated into waves of Spiritual Strength that eventually returned to Xiao Yan's body.

"Xiao Yan, you are seeking death!"

Yao Wangui suddenly lifted his head after his strike missed. His eyes were dense as he glared at Xiao Yan in the distance. Murderous intent surged within his heart. His body moved, and he appeared in front of Xiao Yan. A punch was thrown at the same time.