1561

Chapter 1561: Fight

Chapter 1561: Fight

The human crowd within the square spread like flowing water. Immediately, a group of figures wearing the robes of the Yao clan slowly walked over. Their gazes contained some surprise and disdain as they swept over Yao Lao's body. There was a somewhat shady-looking old man with blade-like lips in the leader's position. This person was the person in charge of meting out punishments within the Yao clan. Xiao Yan had met him outside the demonic flame realm back then. He was also an Elder of the Yao clan, whom Yao Lao had a deep grudge against, Yao Wangui.

"Yao Chen? Chi, isn't he that useless person who was expelled from our Yao clan?"

"He is already a bunch of old bones, yet he doesn't know how to quietly wait for his end. He must have come to our Yao clan to be humiliated."

"That's right. Ha ha, Elder, given your status, what is there to talk about with this abandoned person?"

Those human figures clustered around Yao Wangui understood that he really disliked the duo in front of him after hearing his condescending words. Many flattering and bootlicking voices appeared one after another. Yao Wangui's position within the Yao clan was extremely high. If one were to gain his recognition, one's position within the clan would soar. Hence, this Yao Wangui had never lacked such people beside him.

Yao Wangui enjoyed when many people praised him. Hence, regardless of where he went within the clan, there was a large group of people following behind him, flattering him. Although these people might not even recognize the people they ridiculed at times, they were very good at recognizing Yao Wangui's expression. As long as he showed an unfriendly expression, they would not show any mercy in criticising the other party. After all, would anyone really dare to touch them within the Yao clan?

While these people were merciless with their words, the eyes they used to look at the duo in front of them also became harsher, as though acting like this would allow them to be recognized by Yao Wangui. Those not from the Yao clan present in the square quietly shook their heads. These ancient clans had sealed themselves away and usually viewed everything that happened within the Central Plains with disdain. However, those from the Central Plains were clearly aware of the reputation and status that Yao Chen currently held within the Central Plains.

The Sky Mansion Alliance's Chief!

The Sky Mansion Alliance was a powerful faction that could even force a strong faction like the Hall of Souls to withdraw from its position as overlord. It was also a faction that was without a doubt the current overlord of the Central Plains. Although the Yao clan was powerful, those who were aware of the situation understood that even the Yao clan did not possess the qualification to look down on the Sky Mansion Alliance...

Moreover, no one would forget the most extraordinary aspect Yao Chen, who was already extremely old, was not his achievements nor was it the current Sky Mansion Alliance. Instead, it was his disciple.

His disciple had become the champion of the Pill Tower's Pill Gathering a couple of years ago, making a name for himself in the Central Plains at that time. After establishing a name for himself, he had continued to rely on his own strength to merge with the Pill Tower, the Flower Sect, and the Burning Flame Valley to establish the current Sky Mansion Alliance with its powerful lineup. Its might was comparable to the overlord of the Central Plains, the Hall of Souls. During the many subsequent years of fighting, the alliance had become even stronger and had even become a powerful existence within the Central Plains. In the Fallen Mountain battle half a year ago, he had even fought the chief of the Hall of Souls alone and won. Since then, the position of overlord in the Central Plains had shifted.