What's Next..??!!!?

Hello guys! I'm back with another part...
I hope you all are liking my ff.. I'll post the next episode only if I get 15 votes at least...
So guys please vote for my ff

Recap : Karan took preeta's care. Preeta accepted karan as his husband to save him from the embarrassment..
They both slept on the same bed..

Back to the story :

In the morning
Karan and preeta were sleeping in each others embrace. Their legs were tangled and both of them were very close.

(tune of dhadak is playing in background)

Preeta woke up first and was shocked to herself in karan's embrace. She was protected by his strong arms.. She looked in his eyes. And was trying to go but his hold was very tight.
She was trying hard but could not do anything. At the same time karan woke up and saw preeta near him. He was lost in her eyes and beauty. They both shared an eye lock. Karan realised their closeness and went back. He apologised. Preeta tried to wake up but the wound on her stomach was paining a lot. She shouted aah!

Karan : kya hua preeta...? Tum theek to ho na? Zyaada Dard ho rha hai kya? Panicked

Preeta : mein theek hu bas wo chot lagi thi na isliye thoda sa Dard ho rha hai..

Karan stood up and ran. He called the old woman.
The old woman dressed her wound. She was now feeling better but could not walk..
Karan carried her in the arms and went towards the washroom. He placed her there and then left.
Preeta was amazed seeing his concern for her...

Preeta changed her clothes and tried to walk but could not.. She was feeling pain again. So she shouted....

Karan ran towards the washroom and again carried preeta. He placed her carefully on the bed,and went to freshen up.
He returned and went to the kitchen.
He brought soup and medicines for preeta.

Karan : ye lo soup pee lo.. Better feel hoga.
Preeta made a face
Karan : Acha aayo mein tumhe apne haathon se pilata hu
Preeta's eyes were widened
Karan sat beside her.
He started feeding her lovingly... Preeta was continously looking at him

Karan raised his eyebrows

Preeta : kuch nhi.. Thank you 😊

Karan smiled
Preeta : tumne kuch khaya....?
Karan : nhi.... Wo mein baad mein kha Lunga.
Preeta took the spoon from his hand and made him eat..
Karan smiled at her small gesture

Both of them were feeding each other and were lost in each others eyes..

Both of them broke the eye lock and karan got up
He went to freshen up...
After few minutes both of them were ready to leave

Karan : thank you so much aunty ji and uncle Ji. Aapne hamari bahot madat kari hai. And preeta ki jaan bhi bachayi hai. Hum aapka ye ehsaan kabhi nhi bhul payenge

Preeta : Sach mein aunty ji and uncle Ji aap dono ne hamari bahot madat kari hai thank you so much 😊

Old woman : arre beta isme thank you ki kya baat hai. Tum dono hamare bache jaise ho. Tum dono ki jodi hamesha aise hee bani rhe

Karan and preeta look at each other

Old woman :beta ye lo (gives a pouch) isme kuch dawayia hai. Yellow wali khaane ki hai and blue wali lagaani ki.. Jab bhi pain ho to ye laga lena and agar zyaada Dard ho to yellow wali khaa lena..

Preeta : thank you so much aunty ji.

Both of them took their blessings and started to move.

On the other side :
Goon on phone : sir wo karan, preeta ko lekar chala gaya

Prithvi : kya....?  Ye kya keh rhe ho Tum....? Wo gilli danda player akela uss preeta ko lekar chala gaya...?
Tumne usse roka Kyo nhi..?! (angrily)

Goon : sir ji so bahot gusse mein tha aur usne hum sabko bahot maara..

Prithvi to himself: shit! Ab main kya karunga...? Wo gilli danda player preeta ko yaha le ayega aur mera pura plan flop ho jayega...

Prithvi to the goon :  mujhe wo log kissi bhi halat mein chahiye. Jaon aur unhe dhoondh kar lao

At the bus stop
Preeta and karan were waiting for the bus.
The bus came... They both entered in it.
The bus left from there....
After few minutes suddenly.......

To be continued

No Precap

Thanks for liking my ff. Please vote for it. I'll update the next part only if I get at lease 15 votes...