HW #1

he rushed towards him with full of force, eyes burning in flame, fists tightly curled. the anger reached to the peak of him. the strong blow make the boy fell down, unable to stable himself.

jungkook still couldn't figure out what's still going on. unexpected, a strong punch hit him - hard, blood dipping from his red, rosy lips.

"how do you dare snatch my girlfriend?" he pulled jungkook by the collar , choking him with the other hand.

"I- I don't" he shuttered, from the choking mostly.

"ugh, i can't speak you with words, can i?" he click his tongue, and clapped twice. the men in all black appear out of nowhere.

jungkook's eye can never be wider than this. "why- why are you doing this to me?" he voice cracked, on the verge of tears. he tried to escape but failed , again trapped in his veiny arms. he was strong, yes ofcourse for a 17 years old boy but it can't be compared to the 21 year old man's strength.

"give her back to me" the word me got louder, his anger went higher, his hand flew all the way to his jaw. everyone could hear the crack of it.

the place became crowded. people staring with their mouths on the concrete. the sirens of the ambulance could be heard. maybe somebody in the scene might dialled them.

"you will die next time" he push him to the hard concrete resulting another crack. blood streams down the road like a nile river, endless yet bloody.

nobody knew what happened to jungkook. he was left unknown.

( okay, so this is the crappy one.
jeongguk-san , here is the hw. i don't know if you would like it or not. but yeah, it's the first time i do assignments here on wattpad. and i love your books!! damn girl, gimme ur talents :) )