A cold headache

As day was breaking I lay in bed and look up at the ceiling, I was thinking about sayoris kiss. It's hard for me to forget something like that, that moment was truly magical. I get out of bed with a sigh of relief that it's Saturday. Thank god there's no school, I really can't be bothered today. My phone vibrated, Someone wants to talk to me?.........now?.

MONIKA: hey tom it's me Monika, yuri gave me your number.
TOM: Ok that's fine, what's up?
MONIKA: straight to the point I like it, well natsukis pretty sick and I was wondering if your available to come over to her house today?

Me over natsukis house?, yeah good luck with that. I bet this isn't her idea.

TOM: this is your idea isn't it
MONIKA: uh, yeah
TOM: knew it, monika natsuki hates me though
MONIKA: oh don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine, she doesn't bite
TOM: alright, what time?
MONIKA: now
TOM: NOW!!
Monika: Sorry is that not right with you?
TOM: no that's, that's fine Monika I'll be right over.

I should've expected that to be honest, Monika always likes to do things bright and early. Even if it is 8:00 in the morning. Right well I better get dressed then.........off to natsukis house. Wait, where is it again? I leave the house texting Monika to send me a pic of the house

2 hours later:

This is ridiculous, the picture that Monika sent me does not help at all. When I said send me a pic of the house I didn't think she would just take a pic of the house. I expected a map or something at least. I eventually find the house, finally that took way longer than expected. I catch a glimpse of the homeless man coming around the corner, oh on not him again. He runs up to me grabbing my jacket.

"You, you will end up like me"

"Get off me!!!!!"

"She loves you, she wants you"

"GET AWAY FROM ME"

A police officer from across the street came over to intervene. He grabs the homeless man and tackles him to the floor.

"That's enough!!, stop Harassing children"

He lifts his head to look at me.

"You Alright kid?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

"You can go, I got this just.....stay away from this man ok, he's weird"

"Sure thing officer"

I begin to walk off brushing my jacket to try and get off any dirt that was on there. The house looked nice, all the curtains were drawn though, then again it is............10:00, damn it!!.
I walk up to the door and give it 3 knocks. The door opens and a man in a black suit greets me.

"What do you want?"

"Hi um, I'm natsukis friend, I'm here because natsukis ill"

"Natsuki doesn't have a boyfriend"

"Oh no no, gosh no I'm not her boyfriend, I'm just a friend that's all"

He looks me up and down, this is really awkward why couldn't I just stay at home.

"You don't look like one of her friends, to me anyway"

"Were not close but you know"

"No, no I don't know you'll have to explain more"

"Well I uh...."

What the hell do i say, please someone save me from this.

"It's alright, he's with us"

I peeked behind were natsukis father was standing, Yuri was there to save me, thank you yuri.
He gives me a stern look as if to say 'touch anything and I'll kill you'.