The bombastic attack

alright then , here's the upload of a new chapter. Its a fun one and you will throughly enjoy it , that's a guarantee. Have a great time reading it and please do comment , fan and vote :)

Can we have atleast 5 votes ? I am counting on that

Have fun!!

                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------

The human cyclone sauntered towards her prey in 6-inch rhinestone prada heels. I braced myself for what was about to come. She came to a halt infront of me and gave a wide fake smile , showing her perfect white teeth.

"Femy!" , she screeched , "what are you doing here ? going to work as a waitress here ? tut tut....I feel bad for you."

"Wow! I din't know that you had the capability to even FEEL anything , Heather.", I retorted.

"Hmpph!" , she huffed and decided to prance on Rosh instead , " well well , who are you ? have we met before ? Hm...I don't think so , as I would have never forgotten such a handsome sexy boy. I am Heather.....Heather Hobbs." , she said , angling her body towards him, tossing her voloumous blonde curls and flashing her baby blue irises at him.

"I am Rosh Spencer. Hot , awesome , sexy and....absolutely unavailable! My heart is being held captive by this gorgeous lady here." he said , nudging me. " And....I never take the trouble to remember the name of bitches or daft dimbos."

"Hahha..That's such a great compliment to you Heather , the queen of bitches. Why aren't you dancing with joy already ?" , I said pleasantly , smirking inwardly to see her face contorted in shock.

"For your sake Femy , You better treat me with respect now because I am your elder brother's girlfriend now and your future sister-in-law too.I will see to that!" , she spoke with a smirk.

I raged with fury. What the hell is wrong with Zach ? And why din't he even tell me about it yet ? Did his senses betray him ? how could he go out with her after all that she did to me. How could he ? But wait....this is Heather we are talking about , she could even be lying for all I care. Hmm...have to find out.

"Now , now , are you in a mood to joke and shove your ugly nose wherever you can ? Well then you better flee away because I ain't in a mood to tolerate your nonsense, you flaming twit!!" , I shouted.

"How...dare...you...." , her voice overcame with rage and broke at the edge , unable to speak. It happened all to fast. One moment I was standing there , clean n dry and the next second my off-white floral dress was drenched n splattered with cocktail juice. How DARE she!!

Aargh...she is about to experience the wrath of Femy Torres! I saw an apple pie on our table. Ha! I swiftly picked up the pie and before  realisation could hit her , I had already shoved it up her face. "In your face , witch!" , I seethed. She glared at me through her apple pie facial. She looked like a heck of a scene. I couldn't suppres a giggle and burst out laughing.

Before things could get more out of hand ,  Rosh grabbed my hand and steered me out of the restaurant and towards his car. He silently opened the front seat door and seated me in the plush beige leather seat. He moved around the car and sat in the driver's seat and started the engine.

He manoeuvred the car towards the exit of the parking and on the road. Soon we were fleding past the tall palm trees and everything was a blur. He placed his hand on my left thigh and started moving his thumb in soothing circles. I sighed.

What had I done ? what the hell was I even thinking doing that ? I am dead! I just wasted all of my efforts I had taken all this time to keep it a secret and pass the radar. Now I am done for! How will I ever live a normal peaceful life ever again ? Oh god , whyyy ?!? What will dad say about this ? how embarrased dad and mum will be due to me. Oh damn , I am done for. And zach ? what about him ? Will he ever forgive me for ruining his career forever ? Why doesn't life have a rewind button , so that I could go back a few minutes and correct my great error. Shit! shit! shit! I groaned.