The senior year.

Jessica Ivan's P.O.V

    "You're not colouring your hair pink. And that, is undoubtedly an ORDER," screeched Alice as she  chased Femy around our Dorm room known popularly to our hostel inmates as the 'Trios' Shack'.  The Torres girl was definitely having a hard time saving her fluorescent pink hairdye from the atrocities of Alice as she threw at Femy all she could get her hands on.  

I drew the curtain open and set my eyes on the Large and elegant building which stood magnificently across the rood of the hostel, The Garcia International. Our beloved School. I drew a deep breath. Time has changed. I'm not a freshman anymore but in the Senior year.

My blonde hair was past my waist and has, so far, escaped the cruel hands of Femy Torres's Scissors. Femy was a brunettte with strands of hair coloured in random highlights. Alice's a hairstyle unique to herself, much adored by Harry Tyson. Harry, what with his Well kept abs, macho look and that one 'I_am_the_Bad_Boy_Dont_Mess_with_me' look, was definitely not someone who had anything common with Alice. Not that it kept from the couple being togather. Alice, the red headed pretty thing longed to be in his muscly arms than anywhere else. Opposite poles has always, and will attract. Grade 4 Science. I smiled. 

I gazed down at the Entrance Gate to see Rosh Spencer's jeep getting in via it. The friendly boy we met during our Second year and my budddy Femy fell head over heels in love with.  I smiled at the thought of her, the Chirrupy little goddess. If the opposites found their missing jigsaw piece in Alice's case, it wasn't the same in the former's issue. The longwinded twosome fit in perfectly, Rosh and Fem.

My mind rushed to the hazel eyed twin brother of Angel Brown, My classmate. Andrew. Andrew Brown . My best male friend. My constant companion to Basketball grounds. The one who shared my love for sports and track. The only one whose  company I wished for when my best friends hung out with their loves. Candlelight dinners were replaced in our case by Basketball matches and PSPs.

I would trade anything for some time with him playing Video games with him with him and running around, racing and chasing. The hazel eyed and Manly Friend of mine. I adored him for his gift of cheering the environment up. His jokes. His smile. His everything. I loved him for what he was. A crush, maybe? I shrugged before my lips twitched into a smile. I ran my hands throught my blonde ringlets he has confessed several times to be his favourite. Oh boy, I love him.

An emotion that stole over me but I refused to let out. My feelings for him were safe, locked in my heart. Not even my friends knew much about my strange attraction towards him, let alone Andrew himself.  But I wasn't going to take Step 1 to promote the relationship. We were having the best time as best friends. And that was gonna stay that way. 

Andrew. I remembered. Andrew..He had called me last night.. "Jess.. Out by 7.15 am.. BB court's gate"..7.15 am.. I flashed my eyes to the clock.. 7.45 am.. 7.45 yeah..Damn you, Jess. My mind screamed. 7.45 am now. Well?...SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTT.

"Now now, here's somebody swearing at herself. I think I'd rather be here than watch the crazy girl paint her hair pink there," said Alice as she entered the room and stood watching me throwing a tantrum hrowing clothes in every direction in my attempt to find out my hoodies and sports watch. "OOUUUCH", she screeched as the photo frame I threw landed on her shoulders.

"Stop that, will you? Now what up?".

"Andrew." I replied curtly as I turned to face Alice with her white tank top drenched in pink paint.

"Femy's counter attack'', she whined following my line of sight. I couldn't stifle  laughter as I watched her with half her red blazing hair dyed in pink. Holy PIIIINNNKKK.