Bryce William

How does it feel to be drawn inside a vortex or a black hole? Well, the answer is that you can't feel or see anything; well that's my life, for me. My name is Bryce William. Ever since I turned 15 its's been hell. Well, when I was 15 I mistakenly gave mom the wrong pills, she was pregnant and they had to abort the child. I was sitting in the hospital well whose hospital? My family's. my dad kicked the living shit out of me by sending me flying through the medicine cabinets and kicked, punched me till the reception room on the fourth floor, he pushed this tray next to him at me. I moved away but I went and crushed the glass wall which made a big hole and I could hear the tray crushed down below and not even a second after standing up he kicked me which basically send me outside the window, a minute later there was a crowd all I knew was I was dying all I felt was betrayed, not loved, abused, and that it was my fault. A year later I woke up in the ICU, and they told I was in a coma for a year and the worst part is that I have lost all my memories. Which makes senses after all who would not be, after falling off the 4 floor?

Since then my father hates me like an animal shit or even worse, who knows when will it change for me? When will I have my perfect day? When will I get rid of this guiltiness?, when will all this pain stop?.in the early evening I am asking this myself now when I have 20 sleeping pills in my palm and a water bottle, sitting on my bed thinking what should I do, someone knocks on my door when I almost act like a sacred chicken I throw the pills in my dustbin as soon as possible and watch the door open itself.

it was none other than my elder brother, George. He asked me with a smile ''Bryce, what are you doing alone?'' I almost say hey there, George so glad to see you oh well if you wanted to know what I was doing ,well I'II tell you, I was going to kill myself by the 20 sleeping pills which I just threw in the dustbin because of you but I don't instead I say ''nothing just sitting'' he smirks I ask ''why, did something happen?'' he came closer sat next to me and said ''a new family has shifted right next door'' I was thinking why is he telling me that? So I ask ''so what's there is that information?'' he says ''there is couple who work in grandpa's hospital'' so what should I do with that? I ask ''so?'' and he smirks and says '' they have a 17 year old daughter'' okay- what? I ask ''yeah, so?'' he smiles and says ''don't you want to date her?''

I rub my eyebrows with my two fingers and say ''I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone bro'' actually the truth is that no one will ever love a freak like me because my parents didn't my grandparents didn't, my uncle and aunt didn't, my school was different girls are always falling behind me but if the knew about my real life they'll hate me excepted my brother George who is 20 and still studying medical school and my younger sister Jessica who is just 15 is in 10 grade, I am 17 in the same class with my sister. I know I am still there because I was not in school for almost 2 years, I was in coma and the girl who he's talking about must be in sophomore year and I am in still freshman year. So he says ''why?'' I said ''I don't know I guess I am not ready for it yet'' he said ''dude you are going to be 18 in two months and not till now you have a girlfriend and nor a first kiss'' that's true I didn't kiss anyone if I do it'll be my first kiss. Then he asked ''come on let's go and met them, grandpa said to invite them to dinner today. Even jess is coming shall we?'' we call Jessica as ''jess'' it's her nickname. I get up from the bed, fold my hands like a good boy and said 'k, I'II be down in 10 minutes'' George smile as he was closing the door he said ''we'll be waiting for you''.

I open my closet take a dark blue jean, a brown bled, red shirt and a grey jacket, with a towel and a pair of socks. I get in the shower stand there until my skin turns red, that's in 5 minutes I get out of the shower dress up and look at my face in the rectangular mirror, damp coffee dark brown hair, white skin, blue eyes and a handsome face. I get out of the bathroom to wear my socks and my sports shoe. I off the lights and lock the wooden door of my room behind me, I follow through a long hallway, climb down the stairs. I reached down to the hall I saw George and Jessica on the couch. They look at me and then my mom was in the dining hall polishing the table she asked me ''hey, where the fuck are you going?'' I hurt me. I said '' I am going with Jessica and George to invite out new neighbours for tonight's dinner mom'' my mom came running to the hall I was like what happened.

she slowly steps closer to me pointing her finger at me. And said with anger ''you are not going anywhere near their house Bryce!'' and then my grandfather came down the stairs and said ''you will not come down for dinner with us for tonight! Do you understand you piece of shit'' I was looking at my shoes and nodded and then George got up the couch and said ''but mom why? Isn't he a part of the family?'' then my mom said to him very sweetly ''no dear he is not a part of this family, and why it is because he is a shame, he'll spoil our names'' and then she turned at me and flicked her finger thrice and said ''will you fuck off to your room already you bastard?''

I nodded as a tear drops from my eye and before I start sobbing. I turn and go towards the main door when my grandfather asks ''''hey fucker didn't you hear what your mother said 'go to your room' and are you a girl to cry?'' I said ''I am out for tonight grandfather and no I am not a girl'' then he says ''when will you come back ''tomorrow evening'' he asks ''where will you go?'' I said ''Ryan's house'' I lied actually I don't know who is Ryan. I will probably be on streets the whole night. And then he asked'' what about school?'' I said '' I go to school and come back once for all in the evening'' he nodded and I went inside to get ready mostly I guess. I went to grab my books came down.

I walk Out of the main door I walk through our huge lawn. George was there he called me ''HEY BRYCE!!''I looked where he was with jess I ran I asked him ''what happened?'' he said ''sorry bro'' even my sister said ''sorry'' I said ''no.no it's not your fault, it's....mine'' I go so silent I whisper the last word 'mine' he said ''were are you going to stay?'' he asked me because he knows that I lied to grandfather. I said ''probably in the streets.'' He said ''but-'' I cut his sentence I said ''no buts, take care bye.'' And I ran. Then I walked down Beverly Hills and to the city. I roam all night till 4:30 I found a place to sleep. And I had set my alarm at 7:30 on my iPhone. I slept I got up right on time and left for school.